how to know if someone of the opposite sex wants you to hit on them?

• pxmcc
  • 03-30-2024, 04:06 PM
i must be the dumbest fuck around. i can't even tell when someone wants me to hit on them lol..

so i see this cute ebony at sbux who stands right in front of me to wait for her order. she's got skin tight yoga pants on showing off her juicy booty, and i'm such a dumbass i can't even tell if she wants me to flirt with her or not..

basically, something similar happened like 3 times today. although i probably wouldn't have anyway cause i'm grumpy af after a small wipeout on my Rock Hopper yesterday, the thing that makes me know i'm a dumbass is i couldn't even get a fix on any of the gals' body language lol..

anyone have any suggestions for someone with basically 0 emotional intelligence lol?
i must be the dumbest fuck around. Originally Posted by pxmcc
That's one thing about getting older. We old farts will talk to just about anyone. If I'm standing in line with someone, I'm probably going to start a conversation. This is something that I hardly ever did when I was younger. Does it ever get me anywhere? No, but it's like Lotto. You can't win if you don't buy a ticket. BTW that almost $1B is mine tonight.
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Constant negativity says more about you than anyone. Have you tried just hobbying and leaving people alone with the snarky comments. I've changed my opinion of pxmc. He's a stand up guy, so try leaving him alone.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-30-2024, 08:39 PM
i never use the rtm button cause it's funner to reverse troll. but dorian's comment doesn't even qualify as an infraction since all he did was quote exactly what i said about myself, which is totally accurate btw..

i could shoot for a mean reverse troll on dorian, but he actually didn't piss me off even a little. so instead i'll just offer him a reverse troll "lite", u know..

u know, i can't spell to save my life..
so dorian, did u finally retire your mean evil troll multi handle bak2houston hobby?
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Constant negativity says more about you than anyone. Have you tried just hobbying and leaving people alone with the snarky comments. I've changed my opinion of pxmc. He's a stand up guy, so try leaving him alone. Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
  • pxmcc
  • 03-30-2024, 09:17 PM
That's one thing about getting older. We old farts will talk to just about anyone. If I'm standing in line with someone, I'm probably going to start a conversation. This is something that I hardly ever did when I was younger. Does it ever get me anywhere? No, but it's like Lotto. You can't win if you don't buy a ticket. BTW that almost $1B is mine tonight. Originally Posted by NordicJag
that's really interesting NJ. so when you chat up a hottie in line, you're still trying to hit that lotto ticket..

i'm not sure what happened to me-maybe there was a mixup in the maternity ward-but both my parents are super extroverts, while i'm an introvert. hell my old man is pretty much donald frickin trump lol. what's weird is when i see a true goddess-we're talking like, physically, marriage material-i go for it. but anything less, i have to be in a certain mood or i won't even bother. today i was grumpy af, so any one of the gals would have actually had to sit next to me for me to even bother to strike up a conversation.

i never give myself a free pass tho. i'm like bro, you're not getting by with any lame excuses, sorry, you pathetic pos..

i got there from watching this show called Going Tribal, hosted by an ex-British Special Forces dude named Bruce Parry. He shows up to random tribal peeps and aims to join their tribe for like weeks or months. how does he do it? he shows up with a huge smile on his face, literally laughing, and his arms wide open so they know he's not a threat. and every damn time, every single time, he becomes a made man within the tribe. after i saw that, i was like, bruh, you got no. damn. excuse.

this one show, he joins a tribe called like the Hutus or something, and he becomes a made man of honor of the Hutus. there's another tribe called the Tutsis, and they are the sworn enemies of the Hutus. and Bruce tells the Hutus he's next going to visit the Tutsis, and the Hutus tell him the Tutsis will boil him alive and eat him..

so he gets this huge going away party from the Hutus, and when he visits the Tutsis, he becomes an honored member of this "dangerous" tribe that was supposed to boil him alive!

after i saw what he was able to do, i said you aint ever gettin a free pass for not talking to a gal who you find attractive. no excuses, sir..
  • BLM69
  • 03-30-2024, 10:11 PM
That's one thing about getting older. We old farts will talk to just about anyone. If I'm standing in line with someone, I'm probably going to start a conversation. This is something that I hardly ever did when I was younger. Does it ever get me anywhere? No, but it's like Lotto. You can't win if you don't buy a ticket. BTW that almost $1B is mine tonight. Originally Posted by NordicJag
You need to do this where people go have a good time, you'll have a better chance there than a grocery store
You need to do this where people go have a good time, you'll have a better chance there than a grocery store Originally Posted by BLM69
Oh, you mean like a swim up bar? That's one of my favorite places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B1YAacBvMI
I've been hit on at the grocery store.
Several yrs ago a gal intentionally crash carted, then wanted to trade contact information cause there was an accident.
Later that day, she made the dinner addons while I fired up the grill and did a small brisket. Quite a while later she made breakfast.

px,
Just talk, and it will become quite clear.
If you nerve out, then Dorian is correct.
It's entirely up to you.
i must be the dumbest fuck around. i can't even tell when someone wants me to hit on them lol..

so i see this cute ebony at sbux who stands right in front of me to wait for her order. she's got skin tight yoga pants on showing off her juicy booty, and i'm such a dumbass i can't even tell if she wants me to flirt with her or not..

basically, something similar happened like 3 times today. although i probably wouldn't have anyway cause i'm grumpy af after a small wipeout on my Rock Hopper yesterday, the thing that makes me know i'm a dumbass is i couldn't even get a fix on any of the gals' body language lol..

anyone have any suggestions for someone with basically 0 emotional intelligence lol? Originally Posted by pxmcc
In my experience, these are the signs that a woman likes man:

* They make eye contact
* They (non-sexually) touch you (i.e., your shoulder, your arm, etc.)
* They lean towards you or sit/stand close to you
* They smile
* They "groom" themselves (e.g., flip their hair, run their fingers through their hair)
* They laugh at your jokes even if they are just marginally funny

Most women (at least civilians) are going to be subtle, but they will drop clues if you pay attention. In the meantime, you can get a provider for when you don't want to read clues and just get to business.
On your birthday pin at least four $100 bills or equivalent in grants or Jackson’s (or any combination thereof) to your chest. If she smiles and touches your left arm, big toe on your right foot, nut sack, or your left nipple, it’s on.

If it’s not your birthday, just pretend it is.

However be prepared for someone to just grab the $ and run.
  • BLM69
  • 03-31-2024, 07:20 PM
Oh, you mean like a swim up bar? That's one of my favorite places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B1YAacBvMI Originally Posted by NordicJag
Anywhere really, I met a hooker at a gas station, she was dressed with a cardigan with see through underwear and heels being driven around by a BF or trick, I knew she was a whore and she knew I was a trick , got the number and bam a few days later

To pickup a regular women, you have to feel them out, small talk leading to compliments and see how they react after that, if she engages in the conversation you're in, if not you'll know right away and.can move on

Don't know how old you are but learn the latest lingos, dress younger, if you look like Santa Claus, you'll be treated like Grandpa being a creep, only hookers tolerate Old tricks, specially if she's younger , one last thing, don't be a weirdo nerd, women like a confident Men
We all know the answer to this: just don’t be ugly.
  • BLM69
  • 03-31-2024, 07:59 PM
We all know the answer to this: just don’t be ugly. Originally Posted by TheClipse
Being good looking does help, having game also helps, having $ does miracles if you don't have any of the other 2 😆, different ways to get the same outcome
i can't even tell when someone wants me to hit on them lol..
i'm such a dumbass i can't even tell if she wants me to flirt with her or not..
i couldn't even get a fix on any of the gals' body language lol.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
pxmcc, I was a little dumb when I was a teenager. My problem was always the approach. Starting something. To notice when the girl wanna to be more then a friend. Friendzone was my nightmare.
Sometimes I still have this friendzone problem, trying to be gentle, a good friend before start anything.

But after my first, I don't know. A little monster woke up LOL.
So I put myself in situations like: promoving parties, inviting everyone to drink a beer. Organizing and knowing more people.
and then I became a nightclub promoter. Best season ever!

I saw in loco everyday what the girls did to get attention and I completely agree with atanion about that signals. Sure, it's a YMMV situation.

I had this crazy friend, that try to talk with 100% of the girls in a nightclub. 100% of all of them, in a grocery, at street, and he received a lot of NOs. Do you know what? Doesn't matter! After a NO, he simple moved on to the next. Not a big deal!
He got more girls than average of my other friends. A lot more!
So, was he crazy or strategist ? LOL.