ROCBRIT GREEK?

• XY
  • 03-03-2013, 12:53 PM
I don't get it, you are here stumping for a "Greek excursion", but can't "understand" the why behind it....really?? The "why", we'll pay a little more for it, but not that much more, plus, if you are known for "fucking", why settle for "slow and easy baby, it's my first time", or could it be you are just milking us schmucks for a shot at the Persian Pucker!
I CAN'T BELIVE DIS
Knowing her the little bit I do, I am sure someone's going to have a great time.
Assuming that rocbrittany is serious about her first attempt a Greek. There are seveal things that would make this a successful first outing for her. One it should be someone she knows and is comfortable with (real life or a Hobbyist she has seen several times), This person should have some experiance with performing Greek. As has been stated earlier in this Thread. Greek is not the same as Vaginal Intercourse. It can be either quite pleasurable for both partners or very uncomfortable for the Female partner depending upon how its done. This is usually what turns Women off to Greek. Always use condoms (this goes without saying in the Hobby world). Use plenty of Lube and have more on hand in case needed. Since the initial penetration for a first timer is normally a bit difficult (as it is normally exit not enter). Using a Doggie position the first time out seems to work best. Cock size, dispite what some of the other Thread posters seem to think has nothing to do with the outcome as long as the male partner gives the woman time to "adjust". And before anybody asks. No, I am not volunteering to be her first.
Q: Do you know how they separate the men from the boys in Greece?

A: With crowbars. Originally Posted by jokacz
Q: Why didn't the Greek wanna leave Greece?
A: He didn't wanna leave his brothers behind.

I don't get it, you are here stumping for a "Greek excursion", but can't "understand" the why behind it....really?? The "why", we'll pay a little more for it, but not that much more, plus, if you are known for "fucking", why settle for "slow and easy baby, it's my first time", or could it be you are just milking us schmucks for a shot at the Persian Pucker! Originally Posted by XY
we established already that you wont be that first one so your still here commenting because????? and youre the only one with the issues with the $ so far
Assuming that rocbrittany is serious about her first attempt a Greek. There are seveal things that would make this a successful first outing for her. One it should be someone she knows and is comfortable with (real life or a Hobbyist she has seen several times), This person should have some experiance with performing Greek. As has been stated earlier in this Thread. Greek is not the same as Vaginal Intercourse. It can be either quite pleasurable for both partners or very uncomfortable for the Female partner depending upon how its done. This is usually what turns Women off to Greek. Always use condoms (this goes without saying in the Hobby world). Use plenty of Lube and have more on hand in case needed. Since the initial penetration for a first timer is normally a bit difficult (as it is normally exit not enter). Using a Doggie position the first time out seems to work best. Cock size, dispite what some of the other Thread posters seem to think has nothing to do with the outcome as long as the male partner gives the woman time to "adjust". And before anybody asks. No, I am not volunteering to be her first. Originally Posted by RochBob
awesome advice thank you
Thank god corn is out of season! Do we need to discuss nut allergies? Peace
Assuming that rocbrittany is serious about her first attempt a Greek. There are seveal things that would make this a successful first outing for her. One it should be someone she knows and is comfortable with (real life or a Hobbyist she has seen several times), This person should have some experiance with performing Greek. As has been stated earlier in this Thread. Greek is not the same as Vaginal Intercourse. It can be either quite pleasurable for both partners or very uncomfortable for the Female partner depending upon how its done. This is usually what turns Women off to Greek. Always use condoms (this goes without saying in the Hobby world). Use plenty of Lube and have more on hand in case needed. Since the initial penetration for a first timer is normally a bit difficult (as it is normally exit not enter). Using a Doggie position the first time out seems to work best. Cock size, dispite what some of the other Thread posters seem to think has nothing to do with the outcome as long as the male partner gives the woman time to "adjust". And before anybody asks. No, I am not volunteering to be her first. Originally Posted by RochBob
I agreed with everything you said until you basically said cock size doesn't matter. I can't imagine a virgin to Greek able to take a thick 9 incher without complications. Though I guess it depends on the woman.
errrrrr don't take nothing larger than your own errrrrrr number 2
  • XY
  • 03-03-2013, 06:21 PM
we established already that you wont be that first one so your still here commenting because????? and youre the only one with the issues with the $ so far Originally Posted by rocbrittany
I have yet to see a single solitary review on this entire board, ever, of a monger willing to bear the strain of 20,000,000 IRR, for a chance of victory.
There is a lot of great advice in this thread honey. Best of luck to you!
even had a finger in there yet?, I wouldnt be much diff, unless I used my thumb
there are very few girls that offer this particular item on their menu so i think we should all do our best to help britt get over the hump and get comfortable with it!!