Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: lfk, ts, bbbj, cg, acg, miss, bbbj, hj
Hair Length and Color: black hair with blond highlights at the end, down to her mid back, tied up for most, but down for the session.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: She's around 5' and probably shorter, she's got an attractive face, shapely body with a nice k-butt. She's awkward & YMMV. If you need a guaranteed amazing time, I'd look elsewhere, but you never know how you might click with this one...
Recommendation: Yes
Fair review. She will definitely make you feel like you've got a massive cock even when you're average with all the grimacing and complaining. It killed the mood for me, I half expected her to start crying at one point, it just made me feel bad so I stopped and wound up finishing myself off.
I think she is a hottie
Foxy is a sexy little Cutie! I didn't get any of the "your dick is too big" reactions.. she was great in each of 4 positions. maybe 5, I lost count.

I'm starting to get more impressed with Foxy, for dogged determination. how many reviews have said she winced and fought through painful big dicks going inside? more than a few.

• Aoi
  • 08-01-2019, 05:38 PM
Honestly, with Foxy, if you try to force your shit on her , she will not reciprocate.

Be respectful to what she wants and she'll find you in the middle.
  • Jtbc
  • 08-02-2019, 09:01 AM
Who was that other guy who recently got banned for being rude...