Was gonna go AMPing, but I messed up

I was planning on going AMPing tonight after a dinner engagement in north Dallas.

Yesterday, I took advantage of an empty office and an Internet connection, brushing up on reviews in anticipation of my trip. Soon, I found myself doing more than reading.

So then I find out that my Wednesday night engagement is actually Tuesday night. Dammit! As I begin my eastward journey, I've got nothing left but imagination.

But I did, on my way back, drive around and locate many of the establishments mentioned in this forum, so, at least there's that. I had expected to see lines out the doors, but things didn't seem overly busy at around 8 p.m. Pearls appeared to have no visitors.

Ah, well.
Take comfort that you saved $200 and having to explain tongue marks on your sphincter.
I think that I need to buy you several beers or some other beverage of your choice to counteract your current malaise. Your current state of mind os affecting your normal stellar writing.

Pick a time and location. Now that I'm retired, I got nothin' else to do.
Take comfort that you saved $200 and having to explain tongue marks on your sphincter. Originally Posted by mtabsw

The only person I would ever have to explain that to is my doctor, and the marks would have worn off by the time of my next visit.

I'll put the 200 aside and save it for next month. After next week, I'm going to have to retrain my car to not veer right at Mark IV, which it did on its own yesterday. Luckily, I caught it in time, lol.

I think that I need to buy you several beers or some other beverage of your choice to counteract your current malaise. Your current state of mind os affecting your normal stellar writing.

Pick a time and location. Now that I'm retired, I got nothin' else to do. Originally Posted by aRandyOne

LOL. I only get to the Land O'Plenty once a month or so these days. I wouldn't ask anyone to drive 183 westbound at drivetime.

Empty office, internet an alcohol. Fuuuuuuuuck, Paige Owens looks good in heels. Almost as good as she does with a dick in her mouth, lol.