Using ATMs in AMPs

Cast your vote!
Yes totally foolish. Only thing that would be worse would be using an ATM in a strip club.
What the? Which AMP has an ATM?
What the? Which AMP has an ATM? Originally Posted by ParGolfer
I seen one of you guys using the ATM at 4S, so somebody's doing it.
I don’t trust these stand alone “private” ATMs and some of them have ridiculous fees. Just make a quick detour to your bank.
Relax in Addison has an ATM
Sure, let me put a very trackable time/date stamp transaction log with my financial institution. Most likely uses my real name and information. The ATM most like uses internet so also traceable IP Address for location verification.

Then add that because you voluntarily used the ATM, any and all information gathered by the machine can be used without your permission legally. Continue with if they wanted to skim your card info they would have full access to make it native to the machine and would not need to use an obvious skimmer on the outside. Plus, could sneak a pinhole camera to track use of the PIN number etc.

Sure, use the ATM. Basically walk in with max to and leave if they want more.
I practice the same approach as GT. Go to my own bank or its ATM or a reputable financial institution’s ATM and get however much I consider necessary and then go have fun.

I always laugh when I hear an AMP’s ATM machine being accessed by some horny fool who knew what he wanted going in but failed to be prepared before the girl he chose asked for more than he had in his wallet. Some of those horny ass idiots will even use their credit card or debit card with the AMP’s credit card processing machine. Both the ATM and CC machines at these AMPs are the most foolish place to use banking and credit cards.

Only those thinking with their big head will tell the girl they’re leaving to use an outside ATM. Often the girl will just say it’s ok and accept what you brought unless there’s a huge disparity between what you want, what she’s asking as a tip and what you have on you. Those unprepared horny dudes are the ones who think only with their dick and decide to stay and transact with the AMP’s ATM or CC machines.