OMG Who would do this to me?? why?

its all gone....robbed blind....

I know who it has to be

why would he do that to me....little punk
what do I do?
Shit, seriously? Call the cops.
WOW are you okay girl? Was it during an appointment?
Call the police.
it had to be the guy I saw yesterday...unless the maintenance snuck in....
he was a young kid, out of work he said.
I am freaking out.....I had all my savings stashed in a drawer! how fucking dumb am I
the police? and say what?!!
Damn Angel, sorry girl. Calling the police will do no good. They will only tell you to come to the station and fill out a police report.
So sorry this happened to you. Nobody deserves that.
That's not cool.
You definitely need to post an alert about this in Providershare with his handle and contact info.
Holy shit Angel, I'm sooo sorry to hear that! You give yourself to a hobbyist and that's how he repays you??!! No-one deserves that treatment, much less such a giving and all around nice woman such as yourself.
I hope you can get some resolution on this and mitigate the damage caused.

To the asshole that decided that it was OK to rob a woman who opened herself and gave herself to you, rather than get your own fucking job like a normal person, all I can say Karma is a bitch.
Sooner or later, your weak, selfish, and downright despicable actions will come back to haunt you. I hope that karma does its justice on pieces of shit like you sooner rather than later.
Also, how did you screen him, may I ask??
You definitely need to post an alert about this in Providershare with his handle and contact info. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
+1 While I'll always err on the side caution regarding outing someone in public unless there is absolute concrete evidence, a providers safety and well being is way more important that a hobbyists reputation on this board. Giving the ladies a heads up on a potential safety risk in the private ladies forums keeps the information private while still allowing ladies to be safe.
You definitely need to post an alert about this in Providershare with his handle and contact info. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
+1 While I'll always err on the side caution regarding outing someone in public unless there is absolute concrete evidence, a providers safety and well being is way more important that a hobbyists reputation on this board. Giving the ladies a heads up on a potential safety risk in the private ladies forums keeps the information private while still allowing ladies to be safe.
Sorry for the double post. Phone is being crazy - just like its owner
And was he ever out of your sight while he was there?