advice please

please try not to laugh too hard... I have been enjoying the local AMPs for about two years now. I think Asian women are the most beautiful creatures on earth. I have been seeing one particular lady exclusively for about three months now, and I think there may be a mutual attraction. She has told me that she has a lot of customers, but thinks of me often. When I first arrive for appointments I get a long, and genuine feeling hug hello. And sometimes my appointments will go over the allotted time without me asking for that. Am I just a gullible customer, or do you think this could be a mutual attraction? Has this happened to anyone else? I am really attracted to her, am I an idiot? Please go easy on me, and try not to bash me too bad for this post. Thanks.
There may be a mmutual attraction. And sometimes, it may develop into something "more." But almost every case, you feel more than she does. And please be aware that any type of romantic relationship with a provider will end in disaster 99% of the time. Be forewarned
please try not to laugh too hard... I have been enjoying the local AMPs for about two years now. I think Asian women are the most beautiful creatures on earth. I have been seeing one particular lady exclusively for about three months now, and I think there may be a mutual attraction. She has told me that she has a lot of customers, but thinks of me often. When I first arrive for appointments I get a long, and genuine feeling hug hello. And sometimes my appointments will go over the allotted time without me asking for that. Am I just a gullible customer, or do you think this could be a mutual attraction? Has this happened to anyone else? I am really attracted to her, am I an idiot? Please go easy on me, and try not to bash me too bad for this post. Thanks. Originally Posted by rublover66
Ask her to come to your company Christmas party.
Dude...recent thread in LR kinda discussed a similar situation.....the moral of the story is there cant be enough benefit to outweigh the bad.
You asked if you are an idiot. Follow the xmas party suggestion.
Speaking from experience.

Possibility of mutual attraction: 25-50%
Possibility of briefly enjoyable dalliance: 80%
Possibility of major cash outlay: 100%
Possibility of positive outcome: 0%
Sounds like GFE to the max to me...which is what many talented providers can do to encourage REPEATING visits.

I am not counting out any possibility however...
Very tactful Eva and honest!
If this girl is at On Spa she tells me the same thing. I always believe her before my happy ending, not so much after.
It's quite likely that she is if fact quite fond of you. However, newcpl is also correct in that she is fond of many of her customers.

If you're really into her try for more but be prepared for the worst.
Very tactful Eva and honest!
If this girl is at On Spa she tells me the same thing. I always believe her before my happy ending, not so much after. Originally Posted by newcpl
Ditto!
Does she say "you so strong?"
I had one tell me she loved me.

A week later she asked me for a car loan.

I said no, she didn't love me anymore

I miss her.
Thank you all for your advice, and insight. It was greatly appreciated. I am new to the hobby, and learning. By some of the responses I now know I am a really gullible dope. Oh well live and learn...thank you again.
Rub- it happens. It's hard to interpret the mixed signals. Be wary though, so many guys have been burned before. It's so easy for an AMP gal to target a benefactor to get her a green card and pay her slave debt.