Biden vs Trump: Mnkey Pox vs Covid

Here we go again.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/scary-gay...183822407.html

The question that comers to my mind is: How did President Trump, the "mean-tweeter" get the so-called "vaccines" for Covid out from a standing start, while the Biden administration can't seem to get Monkey Pox vaccines distributed . . .and it already exists?

Covid was essentially, a surprise to the world and the vaccines were non-existent. In contrast, Monkey Pox has been known for decades and both the vaccine and effective therapeutics have been known for years too.
3 possible answers IMO....

1-Biden is too stupid.
2-The controllers of Biden don't want it.
3-1 and 2.
a reason biden hasnt acted is its likely biden hates the lgbtqa+ community (ies)

and maybe even all those latinx type people

not to speak of the pronouns he uses

and just for your info, the name monkeypox is racist and demeaning

tucker carlson thinks the name "schlong covid" might work

and wouldnt it be cool for a metrosexual to text someone..."cant come today, i've got the monkey"

among other suggested names for monkeypox is "adam schiffilis"

i think i like that one

of course carlson was attacked for the jokes but then again, he would be attacked for no jokes also
Tucker Tucker Tucker
Just another episode of a Biden fuckup. He has a history when it comes to disease.

2009 Biden/Obama had advanced warning of H1N1 flu approaching the USA. We already had vaccine. Luckily it wasn’t as deadly as Covid. 12,000 deaths over 50 million infected.

Pre-Election 2020, announced he wouldn’t trust Trumps vaccine, stated he would handle the epidemic better. Results, with 3 vaccines more covid deaths during his presidency than Trumps.

Monkey Pox, infections doubling every week in New York, healthcare complaining they can’t get already created vaccines.

Another typical Biden performance
The Dems have a problem when it comes to these two ailments.

One was transmitted by just being in close proximity to an infected person.

The other seems to be transmitted by the exchange of bodily fluids, such as having a big load shot up your ass from an infected person.

The dilemma arises when you are forbidden to even discuss curtailing this means of transmittion.

If only we had a historical perspective to lead us……hmmmmm
Fifteen days to slow the bunghole spread.
3 possible answers IMO....

1-Biden is too stupid.
2-The controllers of Biden don't want it.
3-1 and 2. Originally Posted by buzzlghtyr401
Take a lesson from the Reagan years...the dems want gay men to die.
biden is way more likely to get monkeypox than trump

lol omg lolling