A Provider Giving Hobbiests Fake Pussy

• Toyz
  • 03-22-2014, 07:25 PM
TNN: Breaking news from Austin,Texas

Reports are filtering in of a well known local hoogar providing fake pussy to clients. After taking real fundage from said hobbiests, the provider went through all the pre-coital festivities but had a fake vagina sewn in beneath her taint. The obviously shaken up john was interviewed by our roving reporter Tattooed Asian Kim.

{{{Kim}}} Random hobbiest, what were your feelings when you found you were slamming away in a fake pussy?

[[[Hobbiest]]] Well Kim, as you well know being a celebrity hoogar, when you pay such a HDH rate, you expect to at least be in a real vagina. So needless to say, I felt taken advantage of, scammed & hustled...

{{{Kim}}} When did you find out you were in a plastic pussy?

[[[Hobbiest]]] Kim, it actually took a while. You see, there are many providers on the scene that you can't tell if they are alive or dead while you are on top of them, so I just thought this was another case of dead pussy syndrome

{{{Kim}}} So ultimately, how DID you know?

[[[Hobbiest]]] Normal pussys have a certain resiliency..a softness...that a seasoned monger can feel. The first clue was when I started slamming her, and dango if it didn't start making this high pitched whining sound...like a friction kind of thing...then my cock started getting hot & we actually started seeing smoke coming from her nether regions...I lept to grab a bottle of water and poured it on what I thought was her pussy...and through all the steam & burning plastic smoke, I saw the third hole...it was kind of melted around the edges...that was a big clue for me to unravel the mystery.

{{{Kim}}} There you have it folks. More updates from Toyz News Network will be on our late update...
Dammit, I hate it when I get a case of the DPS (dead pussy syndrome) from a provider....not to mention the smoking nether regions!
TNN Breaking News Reports Rock, my friend.

Rumors abound about some rubber dog poop was found at another provider's incall location. She is rumored to have put it on the floor in a effort to make 30 minute sessions last on only 5-10 minutes as the hobbyist bounded out the door after seeing poop on the floor. Other hobbyists who also saw the rubber dog poop were unaffected so long as they were able to still "pop N go."

This could be fun....

BB
Priceless.
Thank you Mr Toyz.
...The first clue was when I started slamming her, and dango if it didn't start making this high pitched whining sound... Originally Posted by Toyz

• xane
  • 03-31-2014, 04:10 PM
haha except this did kinda happen to me a year or so ago with Misty- who advertises on BP- she is a TS I think, hides her stuff and wants greek style- I was a bit drunk but did realize there was something amiss- not a bad looking uh... er gal but with a slight six pack, out in the middle of nowhere in an RV.

oh well no harm..just paid and left..not my thing at all.
  • Toyz
  • 03-31-2014, 04:32 PM
haha except this did kinda happen to me a year or so ago with Misty- who advertises on BP- she is a TS I think, hides her stuff and wants greek style- I was a bit drunk but did realize there was something amiss- not a bad looking uh... er gal but with a slight six pack, out in the middle of nowhere in an RV.

oh well no harm..just paid and left..not my thing at all. Originally Posted by xane
Xane that's some funny stuff right there, thanks for sharing.

I would belly laugh at you but after going to Thailand and seeing the amazingly beautiful "Lady Boys" out in public I can see how one might be fooled into believing it was a girl...