SO who steps up and takes over the Pussy Mafia now?

One fof the founding members now doing penalty time....

Can Scarlett hold onto the territory herself?

Does the CBC install a new gang of their choosing?

Do the Irish from Houston sweep in to claim the city??

Maybe the old guard comprised of the "Curvy" and "small" BBW's will rise up.....

What is next on How the HO-WORLD turns?
My vote is fur da skinNie laatinas er sum Tall sKinnie bIg BoobEd Gurls to Take tiNgS ovEr taTTous woUld be niCe tWo
.... Can Guest032414 hold onto the territory herself? Originally Posted by Whispers
FTFY
Oh my. The co-founder has vanished! Witness Protection program maybe?
My vote is for David D. to take over.
SO who steps up and takes over the Pussy Mafia now? Originally Posted by Whispers
The HCS = Hooker Church Sisters will try to fill the void...

CBC Members, stand steadfast and hard against the mouthing onslaught.
One y'all misunderstand the intent and purpose of the PM.
I get the misconception ONLY to a point b/c of the hollywood moive stigma but y'all are all delusional if you make the mistake of thinking even jokingly that it's about shit like control, opression, power, territory and such.

Secondly claire and scarlett co-rule duh so in her percieved absence leadership automatically flows to her.and even if they were both absent there is a second in comand who would pick up the reigns until one or both returned.

Thridly the identiy of that person is quite frankly none of your buisness mostly because your a horrid person who only has melevalent intentions towards women and is constantly trying to tear someone down for your own distorted pleasure. Whisper.

F2C
Fear not CBC memebers there will be No "mouthing onslaught" so chill out
My vote is for David D. to take over. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Let's wait and see how ma election turns out, furst.
  • Toyz
  • 03-27-2014, 05:23 AM
One y'all misunderstand the intent and purpose of the PM.
I get the misconception ONLY to a point b/c of the hollywood moive stigma but y'all are all delusional if you make the mistake of thinking even jokingly that it's about shit like control, opression, power, territory and such.

Secondly claire and scarlett co-rule duh so in her percieved absence leadership automatically flows to her.and even if they were both absent there is a second in comand who would pick up the reigns until one or both returned.

Thridly the identiy of that person is quite frankly none of your buisness mostly because your a horrid person who only has melevalent intentions towards women and is constantly trying to tear someone down for your own distorted pleasure. Whisper.

F2C
Fear not CBC memebers there will be No "mouthing onslaught" so chill out Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
The CBC is omnipotent...we do not fear.
The CBC is kind.....we do not hate
The CBC is united....we do not fragment
The CBC is brotherhood...we do not require leaders, we are of one mind

The CBC......IS

• g1102
  • 03-27-2014, 06:10 AM

F2C
Fear not CBC memebers there will be No "mouthing onslaught" so chill out Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
What ?!? No BBBJs from the HCS for CBC members? That can't be right.

Somebody must have not gotten the memo when one of your sisters left, stating that she'll still be "mouthing off" once in a while and many mongers instantly stood UP and applauded HARD in anticipation of her mouth running wild on them.
Or may be you did get the memo and just misread it....
Aint no body got time for that. I knew the air smelled a little sweeter with out all the drama flood.
The HCS = Hooker Church Sisters will try to fill the void... Originally Posted by fun2come
Well I think I called that one right:
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=12
Aint no body got time for that. I knew the air smelled a little sweeter with out all the drama flood. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl

Amen, sista!
Wow... What a crock of crap.... Some of y'all need I get over yourselves. Seriously.