The full Brazilian

So I was thinking I want the experience of getting all it all waxed off, never done it, but been curious for a while now. I know I'll have to let things grow out a bit first but while that is going on I am looking for recommendations for places to go, or people to see.
Several locations, great price, VERY CLEAN, fantastic work. I send all of my fellas to the South
Lamar location.

http://www.thewaxingstudio.com

I'm a fan of European Wax Center myself. On the plus side, it's cheap. On the plus plus side, it's always been a fantastic experience. Just make sure to exfoliate! (Not sure if my recommendation offers male brazilians...so always good to ask on the phone.)
I'm a fan of European Wax Center myself.
.:Snip:. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
They Don't advertise that for the Boys. ... how sexist !
Yeah...Mia might be a better lead in that regard.
Instead of the all the "how stupid are hookers" threads, please start one that is actually helpful like one about Brazilians and the like. Would soooo love it if all the mens did just that. Manscaping. Please. And pedicures. Go get one while your manscaping. Your local hooker will love you for it. Sorry! no great place to advise you to. I go different places, like when I get my mani/pedis. Seems to be wherever I'm close to when I need it.
you're welcome? I have a nail tech. She is amazing, and a few ladies here have told me to thank her for keeping the fingers " lady part friendly"
you're welcome? I have a nail tech. She is amazing, and a few ladies here have told me to thank her for keeping the fingers " lady part friendly" Originally Posted by Bob McV
That's a plus friendly fingers
I got my first professional manicure less than a year ago, I now have my nail tech's personal number on speed dial. I am kind of addicted. and the Shelac, it's freaking bullet proof, I work on my car w/o fear of chipping the colour.
Several locations, great price, VERY CLEAN, fantastic work. I send all of my fellas to the South
Lamar location.

http://www.thewaxingstudio.com

Originally Posted by Mia Christine
Thanks! I've always done my manscaping with an electric trimmer, patience and an overabundance of caution in the nether regions. This puppy has been my favorite tool to date:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But I've always wondered how some guys get that totally bare look "down there". I may have to give this Brazilian thing a whirl. That said, I do like a modicum of chest hair...not a lot, just enough. Perhaps they can just wax the rest of the body. For years I had someone wax my eyebrows until I got sick of never being able to get precisely the shape I wanted. Since then I've just plucked them myself with a magnifying mirror and tweezers. More painful, takes a while and makes me sneeze, but like shaving with a straight razor, a little patience and restraint go a long way.

At the risk of sounding unmanly, does anyone know if it hurts to get the, um, jewel sack waxed? How does that work?

Another tool everyone man should own is this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

...or an electric equivalent. No one wants to see your nose hairs.

As for pedicures, I got one years ago in college. I wasn't all that impressed. I can accomplish the same thing with the same tools without paying someone, and since I'm actually focused on the work, I don't get bored. My fingernails I've always done myself. Those are easy to keep in ship-shape.
Haircut up top, Brazilian down below, blow job after. That's a good product offering for some enterprising lady.
yeah but who is going to believe you paid $250 for a haircut
The Waxing Studio on S Lamar has two staffers who do male Brazilians. Ask for Jodi. It'll hurt like a bitch on your balls the first time. But....yeah, it's worth it.
(staff edit at OPs request; ztonk)
Tracy Fleming of Beautiful Me

The balls didn't hurt anything like the area above the shaft. Lose skin equals OUCH! Was talked into trying sugaring by another estheticians. Wow that was beyond awful. At least the wax feels good for a half second before the rip!

A blowjob, trim and shave at 6am. That would be a perfect start of a morning. Would be an every Monday ritual.