Will be visiting Austin around the 3rd or 4th for a few days :)

Hey boys and girls, you thought you lost me, lol or finally got rid of me But I will be back on the 3rd or 4th for a few days and will be available and will post before I cum. I sure miss you all, Iowa's cold and boring, I even miss the traffic (that's pitiful) lol.

If you want to pre-book with me just let me know.

Just have to find out where I will be staying at. Any one have an outcall I can rent a few days or any advice on a site I can get hotels cheaper ?

Thanks loves,
xoxoxoxoxo shayla
Priceline - I use name your own price or if last minute use express deals
thank you
  • onei
  • 03-28-2014, 10:38 PM
I agree with Priceline, I've stayed at places like Sheraton in Dallas, Hyatt in Houston, and a couple others I can't remember off the top of my head, for about $50 a night. You don't always get it, but it never hurts to try.
  • Toyz
  • 03-28-2014, 11:00 PM
I agree with Priceline, I've stayed at places like Sheraton in Dallas, Hyatt in Houston, and a couple others I can't remember off the top of my head, for about $50 a night. You don't always get it, but it never hurts to try. Originally Posted by onei
If you do a search on Priceline...regular prices...detail down to the area within the city you can see what hotels they carry in that star range....so when you make an "offer" you can pretty much guess which of a small number of hotels you are bidding on.

Takes a bit of practice but I am rarely disspointed and save tons off rack rate if I can plan a few weeks out especially...lets you start low ball on the bid and increase every day till you get a "hit".

Stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Dallas once for less than 75 a night and regularly get 3 stars for <40....