The Still Looking Beast...

• Toyz
  • 03-29-2014, 09:47 PM
In many cultures it is believed that our human form is matched to a similar being in the animal kingdom.

Native Americans long believed they were merely in human form, but were Eagles in spirit...

Middle Easterners at times have found their kindred spirit in the regal Elephant...

Cajuns, or Louisianans, curiously in the swamp rat...

Its in this vein that I present to you Still Looking's counterpart in the Animal Kingdom...please watch this video in its entirety & see if you don't agree...

The Still Looking Beast

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...C445AF0405AE6C
Cajuns, or Louisianans, curiously in the swamp rat...
A correction here. Just because you are born Louisiana does not mean you are a Cajun. Only those descendants from Novia Scotia or Acadians are Cajuns. My fathers side came directly from France via Quebec in the 1730's. My mothers side came from Scotland, Spain and Ireland.

I do not take a offense to it but is like calling all Asians, Chinese
  • Toyz
  • 03-30-2014, 09:00 AM
A correction here. Just because you are born Louisiana does not mean you are a Cajun. Only those descendants from Novia Scotia or Acadians are Cajuns. My fathers side came directly from France via Quebec in the 1730's. My mothers side came from Scotland, Spain and Ireland.

I do not take a offense to it but is like calling all Asians, Chinese Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Ralphy there is always ONE who sees a post meant to be totally funny & finds something serious in it to point out.

Thanks for the thread derail...come on man.
I understand your post and I find the humor in it too, just pointing our your incorrect information

get over it
  • Toyz
  • 03-30-2014, 09:47 AM
Nah I get it...you're like the nerd in the corner who while listening to a joke feels the need to point out the mathematical reason why the joke isn't real.

No harm, no foul.
What a rat whore that thing is......definitely SL's animal!
Nah I get it...you're like the nerd in the corner who while listening to a joke feels the need to point out the mathematical reason why the joke isn't real.

No harm, no foul. Originally Posted by Toyz
your too funny!!! ...
I am the nerd in the corner point out the ignorant joke teller.

anyway since you are ignorant on Cultural Geography in Louisiana, I will give you a lesson.

Cajuns are in South Louisiana, lets say anyone who lives South of Alexandria would more than likely be Cajun. Anyone born north typically is not.

if you want to keep sounding ignorant by all means call everyone from Louisiana a Cajun
  • Toyz
  • 03-30-2014, 10:14 AM
your too funny!!! ...
I am the nerd in the corner point out the ignorant joke teller.

anyway since you are ignorant on Cultural Geography in Louisiana, I will give you a lesson.

Cajuns are in South Louisiana, lets say anyone who lives South of Alexandria would more than likely be Cajun. Anyone born north typically is not.

if you want to keep sounding ignorant by all means call everyone from Louisiana a Cajun Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
You mean Layfayette, Breux Bridge area? Evanjeline Downs, etc. Where the annual Crawfish Festival is?

Please son, you seriously don't know who you are talking (down) to. It was a fucking joke...If I had inserted POLISH rather than CAJUN you would be giving me a lesson on eastern block countries since WWII...

Like I said...Nerd in the corner.

Get over it...
In Kentucky they believe if you knock-up your daughter you are reincarnating yourself. This also works via mother-son, brother-sister, and uncle/aunt (by blood)-niece/nephew.

Animals are a separate issue.
  • Toyz
  • 03-30-2014, 10:42 AM
In Kentucky they believe if you knock-up your daughter you are reincarnating yourself. This also works via mother-son, brother-sister, and uncle/aunt (by blood)-niece/nephew.

Animals are a separate issue. Originally Posted by junkweed
I KNOW you don't mean the area around Lexington, right?!?!!? I mean, I get it if you are talking about Paducah and all that western area, but not Lexington!
I KNOW you don't mean the area around Lexington, right?!?!!? I mean, I get it if you are talking about Paducah and all that western area, but not Lexington! Originally Posted by Toyz
Paducah to Pikeville and all points in between!
Not even close... if anyone watches the video you can clearly see the RAT screws nothing but hot spinners. I'm certainly not that.... wait a minute... yup that's me!
  • Toyz
  • 03-30-2014, 12:52 PM
Not even close... if anyone watches the video you can clearly see the RAT screws nothing but hot spinners. I'm certainly not that.... wait a minute... yup that's me! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I thought you would get a kick out of that one.

I love the part where he reaches in grabs the one and pulls her out of the hole...its like "come her bitch, make me a sammich"...
all you had to say was Cajuns,but at least you tried to show you are somewhat knowledgeable about my home state. for that I give you a

I thought you would get a kick out of that one.

I love the part where he reaches in grabs the one and pulls her out of the hole...its like "come here bitch, make me a sammich"... Originally Posted by Toyz
Classic stuff my man Toyz but I expect nothing less from you! Hey on a different note... it looks like it may be it's time to open a San Antonio office. They are unaware of the world famous CHEAP BASTARDS!?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1021154

Perhaps a few of the founding members should make a showing and have your presence felt.