Hair Length and Color: showcase says long blonde
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: showcase says 5'8, 130 w/ MM
Recommendation: No...FUCK NO
Thanks, cross that one off my list.
  • ztonk
  • 03-30-2014, 01:38 PM
Not a review since no meeting took place. Moving from Independent Reviews to Coed Discussions.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • Oafer
  • 03-30-2014, 01:55 PM
Not sure how you really feel about this on MMM . . . maybe just sore over the condition of your bracket . . . I know I'm weepy today about mine! Oddly enough I started a "No" review thread in here . . . sounds like you have some strong opinions on the topic. Thanks for the info at least
Hmmm, I had my eyes set on her ...
THX for the Heads Up, or actually Let Down ...

Sorry your day didn't go as planned.
Not that she was ever on my list, she is assuredly off it now.
I wonder how hard it would be to set up a database to keep a running tally of names and dates when some NCNS/cancels/ whatever.

• pgman
  • 03-30-2014, 07:36 PM
I actually considered a go with her recently. Glad I didn't. Marley Monroe is usually a decent back up plan. How do you feel about agencies as a back up?
...Marley Monroe is usually a decent back up plan. How do you feel about agencies as a back up? Originally Posted by pgman
Agencies in general...never exactly used them as a backup before. Tried to see one of Marley's girls during the SXSW week but couldn't get the incall. I love Marley to death so I would always want to see one of her girls on short notice if possible. Today was not that day. I was too pissed off driving home.
I'm sorry your upset Matt . I was not able to get a room, they were all booked up yesterday. Again, my apologies.
  • Toyz
  • 03-31-2014, 08:26 AM
I'm sorry your upset Matt . I was not able to get a room, they were all booked up yesterday. Again, my apologies. Originally Posted by Bobbie barron
Do not confirm an appointment if you don't have a room...how hard is that?

We sometimes have very.limited play schedules So a flake appointment might be some guys only chance that week.
I'm sorry your upset Matt . I was not able to get a room, they were all booked up yesterday. Again, my apologies. Originally Posted by Bobbie barron
not my hunt but good reply Bobbie, you tried, albeit it did not work out..

oh well.. I guess that is one of the good things about being single. Outcalls to me are preferred actually..never have hotel issues
Do not confirm an appointment if you don't have a room...how hard is that?

We sometimes have very.limited play schedules So a flake appointment might be some guys only chance that week. Originally Posted by Toyz
I have noticed a few ladies post ads before they even get a room (incall) and then not knowing that there are events going on and rooms are either very high or not available.
  • Toyz
  • 03-31-2014, 09:32 AM
I have noticed a few ladies post ads before they even get a room (incall) and then not knowing that there are events going on and rooms are either very high or not available.
Originally Posted by Austins1hobby

Marley Monroe is usually a decent back up plan. How do you feel about agencies as a back up? Originally Posted by pgman
There are only two agencies I'll deal with these days, Marley's Angels and Little Black Dress. Both are run by wonderful women who take care of their clients and treat their ladies like well-respected independent contractors. I've never met Nicole in person, but LBD's providers sing her praises and she's a joy to schedule through. I haven't seen any of Marley's ladies, but I plan to see Leilana Vega as soon as my dance card opens up a bit. I have met Marley and she's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Originally Posted by Toyz