Texas Sunshine - Fail

Let me first acknowledge that Texas Sunshine, a verified ECCIE provider in the DFW area, has plenty of good reviews and yes recommendations. I looked several of them before sending her a PM and asking for an appointment. She replied and texted me some information. We agreed on a time and a place. It was a great start to a beautiful friendship.

And then I found out that I had bit into a shit favored M&M.

She directed me to a place was in a neighborhood in south Fort Worth. I followed my GPS and arrived a little early, so I drove by (once) for a short recon and security check. The address that she gave me didn't really exist, and the neighborhood wasn't really in character with typical residential incall locations. At least not in my experience. So, I drove out of the neighborhood and texted her to be sure that I had gone to the right place. Sadly, we were unable to develop an adult conversation and I asked her to cancel my appointment. She accused me of stalking her. Accused me of driving through the neighborhood and acting creepy. Implied that I was po po. I had to block her number because she just wouldn't let it go.

She has so many good reviews that I suspect this was simply her blowing a gasket. There was really no need to continue this beyond a simple cancelled appointment. Moreover, there was no way to salvage it, as it has always been my personal policy to avoid putting my pecker into the mouth of an angry woman.

YMMV. She has good reviews. I have a good rapport with other providers. We just didn't click. Go for it if you so inclined. As for me, I wouldn't go back if it meant the survival of the species. There are other options available.
SGN
Loved the comment of not puttin my pecker in the mouth of an angry woman....
That's some great shit right there !!!
Now if I can just get the little head to listen to the big head we can all get along....
Thanks for the heads up..