High dollar newbie providers

My humble opinion. Feel free to disagree.
Newbie providers asking for $300/hour is ridiculous.
Earn your way to that donation rate through exceptional service and great reputation. No one should start out at the top donation rate.
300 is a "top donation rate"? I see literally a metric ton of 400, 500, 600 rates out there.
Hey, if she can get that much and build clientele, I can’t fault her for it.
I always say a girl is worth whatever she thinks she is to herself, and nobody else should tell her she isn't. I don't try to haggle anyone or tell them they are not worth what they are asking. The question then is "is she worth it to me?" What I am willing to donate depends on a lot of factors, but knowing what I will be getting is a big one. I have paid higher amounts for some experiences where, in my opinion, it was totally worth it, and in some cases paid a low dollar amount that I thought was a waste of money. I will not judge a provider for asking for what she wants. How successful she will be depends on whether her clients view her as a good value at that amount.
Seems 300 an hour is pretty much standard for a looker these days. All you can do is pay it and hobby less often.
Not saying anything other than an inexperienced girl, with no track record, asking $300, is likely to affect demand. Few guys are gonna take a chance. We all know how new young talent has a high propensity for being flaky and bitchy. After some glowing reviews, ramp up the rates��! She has 0 reviews....
I don't care what the rate is - if she is very pretty I will pay it once to find out if I like her.

I cannot fuck an ugly chick, no matter how cheap. I do not enjoy fucking an average chick - I can pick up girls like that all day for free.

The only exception to that is a girl who gives an excellent real massage, and is skinny and has an above average face. After an hour of being rubbed by a girl like that it is an enjoyable experience but not mind blowing.

Give me pretty babes or give me death!!

What makes a good day great is fucking a smoking hot babe who wouldn't look your way for less than a proportional consideration.
300 isn’t high dollar lol

Take into consideration the overhead we have as providers. Incalls aren’t cheap. Hotels are expensive and private incalls are even more expensive. The rental market has skyrocketed in the past few years and rents are higher than ever especially in areas that are ideal for the hobby. That is a whole separate set of bills and rent we have to pay on top of what we pay for our homes.

We also have to keep ourselves looking good hair nails makeup tanning lingerie etc

I think 300 is pretty reasonable tbh.
Nice job OP. You just swatted the hornets nest. Prepare yourself for the wrath of the provider(s).
Old hags should only charge $300 and up.
Its all about economics.. law of supply and demand... if there are people who will pay it, then that is the going rate...
300 isn’t high dollar lol

Take into consideration the overhead we have as providers. Incalls aren’t cheap. Hotels are expensive and private incalls are even more expensive. The rental market has skyrocketed in the past few years and rents are higher than ever especially in areas that are ideal for the hobby. That is a whole separate set of bills and rent we have to pay on top of what we pay for our homes.

We also have to keep ourselves looking good hair nails makeup tanning lingerie etc

I think 300 is pretty reasonable tbh. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Although we haven’t met (yet), you are most definitely worth your donation. I can appreciate your point of view, Jules. You look amazing.
I hope she did not listen to that horrible discouraging advice.
300 is a "top donation rate"? I see literally a metric ton of 400, 500, 600 rates out there. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Maybe $300 is the OP's maximum amount.
OP - if you don't like it, then move along.. simple.