Why Only Do Black Democrats Complain About Racism? Why Don’t Black Republicans Complain About Racism? Why Don’t Latinos, Asians, and Middle Eastern People Complain About Racism? Are Black Democrats The Only Victims Of Racism? Help Me Understand This

Chuck, if you want to quote one sentence from a post of mine, at least quote the entire sentence for accuracy. Nice try though, but the entire sentence is quoted fully below before you chopped it in half.

I have no party affiliation, but if I am one of the three democrats you are incorrectly referring to, I already told you in post #4 how to find an expert's opinion if you actually (you don't) want to find an educated answer from an unbiased source.

Tiny, nice diplomatic answer as usual from you but that is not why the OP starts these types of racist threads. He's not looking for thoughtful/insightful posts. He wants the exact opposite to push his agenda further.

hell, this thread was just to attack democrats and black people at the same time. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I'm not a Democrat, but I'll bite. I question the premise. Latinos, Asians, and Middle Eastern people all complain about racism. So do white Americans working in Japan. And the LGBTQ community, particularly Trans people, complain about discrimination big time.

The part of Texas where I live is more Southwest than South. Blacks comprise a small % of the population here. Personally, I have not noticed blacks complaining about discrimination. Actually, I suspect the majority of Black men in my county voted for Trump. I know the majority of the Hispanics did, given there are more Hispanics than Whites, and Trump won by 57 percentage points. The only incident I can remember was a black friend in my small high school said he wouldn't date a white girl because people wouldn't accept it. There's no doubt he was accepted as he was one of the most popular people in the class. If memory serves me correctly he was student council Vice President. That was many years ago, and things have changed a lot since then.

Anyway, what I'm saying is what I've experienced probably isn't typical, compared to what I might have seen if I grew up and lived in Dallas or Houston. And is a completely different world from what I hear described on MSNBC and CNN.

That's why Blackman's description of his career was so fascinating to me. I formerly figured like you that race isn't a barrier to Blacks in America any longer, perhaps mostly based on my personal experiences. Blackman changed my mind. That was probably in one of your threads, so yes, you did provoke thought. Originally Posted by Tiny
Chuck, if you want to quote one sentence from a post of mine, at least quote the entire sentence for accuracy. Nice try though, but the entire sentence is quoted fully below before you chopped it in half.

I have no party affiliation, but if I am one of the three democrats you are incorrectly referring to, I already told you in post #4 how to find an expert's opinion if you actually (you don't) want to find an educated answer from an unbiased source.

Tiny, nice diplomatic answer as usual from you but that is not why the OP starts these types of racist threads. He's not looking for thoughtful/insightful posts. He wants the exact opposite to push his agenda further. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Yeah I know, you want me to read a book from your woketard college professor that indoctrinated you already at the college you went to. yadayadayadayadayadayada. What a great argument! "You're wrong because you haven't read the same book in college that I have!" You still haven't answered the original question! lol
Wrong, Chuck. I never said I wanted you to read a book from him because I know what this thread is about and what you are about.

What is there to answer when you know why a racist thread was started? I gave you the answer to your question if you genuinely wanted an answer.

I know when I sincerely want an intelligent answer to a question, this board and specifically this forum is the last place I would go for an educated or objective answer. I don't care what some asshole like me who anonymously goes by "Lucas McCain" thinks on a whore board. But I will pay attention to one of the leading experts in this country thinks and look up his credentials to decide whether that person is qualified to answer my question.

And of course, I haven't read the same books in college as you have because I doubt you would have ever been accepted to the ones I graduated from so of course we read different shit probably at least two decades apart... and by the way, I can't stand woke people too so I'm with you about that.

Dr. Edwards isn't "woke" though. He's pretty much the opposite. If you sincerely want an answer to your question, I gave you a source to the best one you will get with expertise in race relations. I'm not an expert and nobody else who will post in this thread is either. That man is. So yeah, I may have not answered your troll question, but I gave you an avenue to find a legitimate answer if you really give a shit (you don't) for a credible answer.
  • Tiny
  • 04-16-2023, 08:27 AM

Tiny, nice diplomatic answer as usual from you but that is not why the OP starts these types of racist threads. He's not looking for thoughtful/insightful posts. He wants the exact opposite to push his agenda further. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
Haha! Well, that puts me in good company. You think Winn Dixie and Nikki Haley are RINO’s too.

I’m curious why you believe a real Republican must believe that Asians, Latinos, Middle Eastern people, and Whites don’t complain about racism. And aren’t ever victims of discrimination.
Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
This is what’s killing the GOP. Fans of Orange Turd love to label anyone who wants to have civil discussion and actually try to work out differences.
Of the Following . . .
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
systemic racism. blacks have been gaslit for many years about the so called systemic racism since the 1970s.

it appears a lot of them want additional special right not accorded to other minorities.