Ashton Kutcher, misguided..rails against BP and Village Voice

Given the fact that Lindsey Lohan and others get paid for their numerous tweets one has to wonder about the real motives of Ashton Kutcher's Tweets, and Face Book comments.

If anything he and other celebrities are misguided by exaggerated so called "facts" by law enforcement and the media.

Take a moment to read up on this, and if you want to add comments on his facebook, or twitter about this I encourage you to do so.

Amanda Brookes blog on VV and Ashton Kutcher

Maggie Mcneil and BP-Village Voice and Ashton Kutcher

This affects all the consenting adults in the hobby.
Is this really a big issue? First off, the guy is entitled to his opinion. Second, our real hobby really operates in a different circle than does the seedy underworld of coerced sex by women of any age. Sure, maybe the hobby tangentially intersects that world when you factor in BP elements. In reality, we (provider and clients) are a group onto ourselves. It is actually a community (at least where I'm at) where people know of each other. It is not like we are some anonymous guys paying Guido the Killer pimp for a fling with a 14 year old. Most of us are very selective in who we see-- both provider and client. I actually support efforts that try to get rid of the "undesirable" elements of prostitution. Finally, if trafficking in under age girls is such a huge problem, then why aren't we inundated with these young girls? Never once have I seen an ad or anything else that would remotely look like it was for an under age girl. I'm sure this is a problem but it is just a lot of huff and puff if you ask me.
The biggest contributors to underage prostitution in the Houston area is in the Hispanic Community. But, no polititian will touch it with a 10 ft pole because they do not want anger the Hispanic Community by questioning their "culture"

Ever been in what they call a "taxi dancing" cantina. The prefered age of the girls is 15 and under. This is a common thing down in Mexico, so it fits right in on Canal, Harrisburg, and Navigation in Houston.

Remember a year ago when the report came out about underage pregnancy in Houston, and how it was the highest in the Nation, and the vast majority were 15 and under Hispanic Girls. That all got swept under the rug, because it is not 15 year old boys knocking these girls up, it's 30+ year old Mexican Men.

But, once again, nothing is said because NOBODY wants to offend the Hispanic Community, and their "culture".

Let a bunch of old White Guys fool around with a bunch of 12-14 year old girls in a night club, and the whole bunch would be headed for Huntsville in short time.

As for Ashton, sounds like he is complaining a little too much. Ole Elliot Spitzer made his bones as a prosecutor going after the "sex trade", and come to find out, he was shelling out 10 large a session for eye candy.

The next headline might be, "Demi catches Ashton with Backpage Girl".
Ashton is not far from the characters he plays ...... meaning he is dim.
Ashton Kutcher is no Charlie Sheen so who gives a flying fuck what he says. 2 1/2 men will flop without Charlie. People are celebrities because they look good not because they are capable of actual thought processes.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/busin...e-voice/39540/

A few major advertisers are pulling ads.... This could get interesting!
Ashton should just shut the fuck up and keep his bitch wife quiet also. He's a pussy and she's a wanna be diva. Can't stand either one of them. Oh yea I forgot" Have a nice day".
OK, good some one said it!

Ashton should just shut the fuck up and keep his bitch wife quiet also. He's a pussy and she's a wanna be diva. Can't stand either one of them. Oh yea I forgot" Have a nice day". Originally Posted by burkalini
Hummmmm:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=250334

Originally Posted by Still Looking
AngelOK is one intelligent lady, I was a member of Mensa and she leaves me in the dust.
AngelOK is one intelligent lady, I was a member of Mensa and she leaves me in the dust. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Oh, pooh, Flecti, if I were really intelligent I'd be rich; I just have a good memory and a big vocabulary. But I sincerely appreciate the compliment.
AngelOK is one intelligent lady, I was a member of Mensa and she leaves me in the dust. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi

No doubt in my mind! I was drawing attention to the two "SAME" threads! I have been called intelligent more than once! I went to a Mensa meeting and when it was over my only comment was "Oh ya!" Some people forgot more then I know! If you think you’re pretty smart, some one will be close by to disprove your thinking!
Ashton should just shut the fuck up and keep his bitch wife quiet also. He's a pussy and she's a wanna be diva. Can't stand either one of them. Oh yea I forgot" Have a nice day". Originally Posted by burkalini
Agreed!!!!
DEFINITELY !!!

Oh and you have a nice day too
it will catch like a wildfire...all it takes is a spark. Village Media better watch out....but if it is lining their pockets....so be it. Trafficking underage girls is a touchy subject. some get in by choice for freedom later and others by force or debt of the family. be nice to see the of age only chicks....Staff edit, forbidden subject. CC