Domme in Dallas

I've been reading all these posts on fetishes that I used to be into and it's making me think about my past and how much fun I had in my twenties. I'd love to revisit pegging, sph, water sports, femme dom, Financial domination, Etc.
I used to own every toy imaginable and then some! I had 2 St. Andrews crosses, spanking bench, every strap on size they make but I have lost all these things through moving and people stealing them. I also had $10,000 worth of latex clothing that is gone, id love to get some remade for me.
If you're interested in helping me restart the kinky life I love, text me at (469)850-4904.
Also if you know of any fetish parties or munches I can attend, let me know! I'll be there in a heartbeat!

I've included one of my Ken Marcus photos from back in the day for you to enjoy.

[image removed - GM]
Very Nice!
A girlfriend of mine has been trying to get me to come to club infliction in Euless.
My GF is a real rope bunny and wants to go to Infliction too.
Fet has all the info for munches and such. From what I gather most of the fetish clubs in Texas are swinger ran, allow alcohol and don't have any kind of safety measures in place outside of if you consented it is ok.
Interesting to see you're here and glad you're attractive. The few I've seen advertising were gross TBH! If only you received as well as gave. I've been looking for an edgy woman for greek.
Figured that image wouldn't last.