What will you do in this case.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man-...162014061.html

I know a girl I was not serious told me this but it turn out be false positive any I never got chance to fuck her she just use me as bar buddy and I was non-drinker.
I never did fuck her.

But if a chick was like this I will fuck her find out who daddy is and send her in way.
End relationship unless she gets an abortion!
19 years old ?
When I was 15 I dated a girl that had a kid. She was 18 & the kid was maybe 2 or 3 yrs old.
She looked pretty good & had huge tits.
I wasn't looking to be a daddy, at least not to a kid
Naturally I would pay attention to the kid when I was with her, after all I did want to keep getting ass from her.
After a few weeks she told me that the kid missed me & would cry after I would leave.
Again I was 15, fucking an 18 yr old with huge titties was a dream come true but I stopped seeing her after that.
Felt bad for the kid
RUN!
  • BLM69
  • 05-24-2022, 12:53 AM
She's looking for a sucker, seems that's what all women do 😂, he needs to bust in her mouth and leave, I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time someone has busted in her and left
beat the shit out of her
beat the shit out of her Originally Posted by Trumptester
Who pissed in your oatmeal anyway?
19 years old ?
When I was 15 I dated a girl that had a kid. She was 18 & the kid was maybe 2 or 3 yrs old.
She looked pretty good & had huge tits.
I wasn't looking to be a daddy, at least not to a kid
Naturally I would pay attention to the kid when I was with her, after all I did want to keep getting ass from her.
After a few weeks she told me that the kid missed me & would cry after I would leave.
Again I was 15, fucking an 18 yr old with huge titties was a dream come true but I stopped seeing her after that.
Felt bad for the kid Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
You are a sick fuck mentioning those not 18+ on a deviant web site.
You are a sick fuck Originally Posted by scat_R_bate
It's been brought to my attention before.
I wasn't looking to be a daddy Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I am but in a slightly different connotation:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ghvVizwXc