This is serious..like SERIOUS...FUCK YOU CANE!!

Everyday so far lately Caine keeps trying to marry me ..in joining hands with him.

Ladies, here if this is happening to you & you are a reborn Christian please pray don't give in to the SIK temptation of spending any more than the needed time if need be any and steer clear .

He will come in any shape & format.

Hugs
And tempt u .
Then the problems arise & everything is poof..gone.
I'm trying to find a manner in which to catch the son of a batch myself so I may go back home
LOL!!!!
I'm serious I laugh when I'm seriously freaking out happy excited.
he/she/it must be overly BSC
Everyday so far lately Caine keeps trying to marry me ..in joining hands with him.

Ladies, here if this is happening to you & you are a reborn Christian please pray Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Caine? Do you mean Herman Cain, of ''999'' fame, who got Covid at a Trump rally and perished shortly after?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain

999 upside down is 666. Now I get your Christian reference. This is some deep shit.
I'm trying to find a manner in which to catch the son of a batch myself so I may go back home Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I generally stay away from the batches.

Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!
Must be something in the air..
I dont know who Cain is but sounds crazy and I love it. Maybe Cain from the Bible? I say give in!
I generally stay away from the batches.

"Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!" Originally Posted by Michael8219
exactamundo! some folks put "stinking" in the "we dont need no badges" sentence.

https://youtu.be/4OcM23Hbs5U
  • BLM69
  • 05-24-2022, 04:45 PM
Put down the hard liquor 🥃
They where psychedelics..fyi
I quit drinking.