Am I crazy or did I see a ad for 500 and hour??

Good lawd 5 bills? Do guys really pay that?
Don't ever underestimate a fucktard & his abilities to produce cash for a nutt
I assume you are talking about this one:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1664568

There are some true ballers in town for SXSW so if she can get it, more power to her.
I agree with dorthy 100%. See guys, even the providers are basically calling you idiots. Wake the hell up.
Ahhh, the age old power of snatch... And the fucktards that chase it.
Some girls on p411 do 600/hr
You have to understand she only discriminating gentlemen.
Can't blame a HO for trying.
Can't understand a trick for paying that.
[QUOTE=Dorthy_Monroe;1057928458]Don't ever underestimate a fucktard & his abilities to produce cash for a nutt[/QUOTE

And the SXSW ad is a college student who if very limited and often seizes the day when quality gentlemen come into town with deep pockets. She pops in under a different handle running an ad every so often.

Doesn't Yummy Marie charge that kind of money? She is not a 22YO hard body ( actually thick around the middle and a bit saggy too) but she is there at the $400 mark just the same. You're insulting the guys that see her and after this it will be interesting to see if she does doubles with you in the future. Talk about calling the kettle black!!!

Some of us "fucktards" would rather do without for the pleasure of a Caroline Davenport. Some people drive exotic cars, not grocery getter's, drink premium Scotch, enjoy fine beers (see below) and fuck 11's when we want to. Ya I could support, Old Granddad Bourbon, drink Budweiser, eat hot dogs, and drive a Camry and fuck glorified hookers who are a lot cheaper yet have cosmetic defects, or a few extra pounds, or cellulite thighs that if find repulsive.

Or I can be who I AM, drive what everyone else wishes they had, drink what they have never had the good fortune of tasting, and pay to fuck some of the hottest women in the world. You know why? Because I'm worth it.

cd.JPG

or maybe at $1000 a guy can experience this eyecandy.

500buck.JPG

Thanks for the insult it's getting you somewhere, Lets see your pics are 2-3 years old, your rates are now down to $165 hour / 120 HH so I guess if all you want is a nut and not an experience than you are the "go to" cumbucket.

^shot fired
Im not insulting anyone my statement went way over your head ... My pictures are current & I could be a hdh but I refuse to prance around here and kiss ass.. At my rate I can do what I want talk shit & have numerous regulars so I don't have to be forced to see a fucktard if I don't want to.. I don't have kids & my house is paid off only bill I really have is my car.. I also market my bbbj so well I don't have to participate in fs as often as other whores & so $160hr is reasonable.. I don't fuck guys in the ass & all that gay shit so my price point works for me.. So you were saying? You can't pay me enough to be a fake whore who claims to be horny 24/7 so since I don't kiss ass I can't charge what a HDH charges & Im ok with that..
for $500 bucks,that pussy better fix me a sandwich and clean my house...lol!!

But we as providers get to set our donation at what we think we are worth & can get...so more power to her!
How did I insult anyone you must be a Fucktard to think by my statement it's going to make yummy marie not do doubles with me or for her clients to see me please it's a fucking hooker board it's not that serious... pfffr miss me with your over judgment ass...
I would pay YOU 500 Dorothy! You would be well worth it I bet!
I think there is a market for everyone.
It is her choice how much she wants to charge and it's the guy's choice if they want to pay it.
Nobody is wrong in this, but you probably gave her some publicity so that guys look at her ads and showcase more. LOL