Ranking of Providers

Just a silly question...

I just saw an advertisement today stating that the provider was rated number * in Texas. Maybe I'm just dense, but rated by whom? AAA? Better Business Bureau? A new government agency?

I don't doubt the provider is wonderful and is rated highly, but how is one given state ratings? I saw her the other day at a function and she is lovely.
This reminds me of those commercials "Absorbs 50% more than the leading brand!!" WTF is the leading brand? *sigh*

If you find out who is doing the ranking, let me know. I've got some sexual favors to offer them in exchange for ranking boosts. *snicker*
If you find out who is doing the ranking, let me know. I've got some sexual favors to offer them in exchange for ranking boosts. *snicker* Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Actually it's me Traci, I was just acting dumb
If you find out who is doing the ranking, let me know. I've got some sexual favors to offer them in exchange for ranking boosts. *snicker* Originally Posted by tracibrooks

My ratings are on the up and up....No offers or favors will be taken in exchange for a boost in ratings.
Just a silly question...

I just saw an advertisement today stating that the provider was rated number * in Texas. Maybe I'm just dense, but rated by whom? AAA? Better Business Bureau? A new government agency?

I don't doubt the provider is wonderful and is rated highly, but how is one given state ratings? I saw her the other day at a function and she is lovely. Originally Posted by CoHorn
Where did you see the ratings at? May I PM you?
My ratings are on the up and up....No offers or favors will be taken in exchange for a boost in ratings. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Psh. Learn how to wield positions of petty authority and then get back to me. *mutters* Damn noobs. Don't know how to take a bribe...
  • Jaleh
  • 02-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Just a silly question...

I don't doubt the provider is wonderful and is rated highly, but how is one given state ratings? I saw her the other day at a function and she is lovely. Originally Posted by CoHorn
I think you were referring to my ad.. Im not being cocky or self asborbed but stating the facts. On TER I am rated #6.

I hate writing ads so Im for me its easier to just use the obvious to keep things simple for me and you

I understand what you mean but if Ive earned this "ranking" then I feel I deserve to use it.

Jaleh
Where did you see the ratings at? May I PM you? Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
You never need permission to PM me my dear. The rating was stated in the provider ad section by a provider.

Traci, I know how to take a bribe :-)

Editted: Jaleh, I was just curious where it was. No offense intended.
Atleast until you force me to the bed and go to work...Then I'm sure enough blood will flow away from the other head to cum to a reasonable solution.
  • Jaleh
  • 02-02-2011, 04:42 PM
You never need permission to PM me my dear. The rating was stated in the provider ad section by a provider.

Traci, I know how to take a bribe :-)

Editted: Jaleh, I was just curious where it was. No offense intended. Originally Posted by CoHorn
I understand.. none taken. I figured it would be some iissh after I posted.
I am a legend in my own mind!
I have no problems with rankings as long as the BCS doesn't get involved and I am allowed to continue my own personal research into finding out who is truly #1.
I am a legend in my own mind! Originally Posted by vnurse
Damn, you beat me to it
Hey, great minds think alike darlin'!
Not sure how gents or sites judge or create their rankings, but I am still number 10 in Texas on one of those rogue sites, that I do not advertise on. It's all subjective, but I must admit, Jaleh is a doll! xoxo