Flight Attendants... Front-Line Defense Against Human Traffickers

• S-Man
  • 02-03-2011, 09:29 AM
On Sunday they're all traveling to Texas. American Airlines, American Eagle, Delta, United, and Qantas hope to help stop human traffickers from pimping out women and children by holding training sessions that will enable flight attendants volunteering their time on the ground to help spot signs of trafficking.
http://i.gadling.com/2011/02/03/gall...man-trafficke/
Those warning signs sound similar to someone traveling with their own child and keeping a close eye on them.
Wow. Look at her go. Good for her.

@Wanderer I'm pretty sure most reasonable people can tell the difference between a loving parent keeping an eye on their child and a scumbag keeping an tight leash on his/her "product."
Wow. Look at her go. Good for her.

@Wanderer I'm pretty sure most reasonable people can tell the difference between a loving parent keeping an eye on their child and a scumbag keeping an tight leash on his/her "product." Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Oh I agree unless it is a particularly unruly child. I fly a lot and I see parents who have to keep tight leashes. I also see a lot of unloving parents.
Don't take me the wrong way here. I feel like human trafficking should be eliminated from the face of the earth. I can't imagine any worse injustice.
It's just hard for me to imagine that the SuperBowl draws this activity, no matter what Attorney Generals say. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't roll with the trafficking crowd.
[quote=tracibrooks;992098]Wow. Look at her go. Good for her.

Traci Brooks, great ass and great heart. Could not agree more, one of the many reasons I never see young providers and yes drug dependence is humnan trafficking. I got into a big kerfuffle on a tread concerning some Chinese girls doing massage plus in a residence, about a month later I saw the HT bust on the news.