Hobbyist Who Play On A Regular Basis

Do you think the provider should offer discounts, specials, or deals to?

A.) New Clients

B.) Regular Players

C.) Both
  • hd
  • 02-03-2011, 02:33 PM
I think a new client needs to meet your advertised rate. Otherwise you would probably get a different clientele then you prefer. Just as what I look at when choosing a provider and looking at her rates, although we still need to look at references too.

But I like the idea of giving a regular an incentive on occasions, not that we necessarily need it, but it would make me feel as though I was appreciated. Am I sounding a little too mushy now?
Don't really think a provider "should" offer anything other than what they post as their rate. That said, I'm sure regulars are more likely to be more regular at a lower cost or higher return (more time).

Not sure about newbies, tho'... That might send the wrong message - personally. "So I get to see you once at X, then it jumps to Y unless I see you how many times then it drops to..." That could get to be a hassle. "Newbie friendly" is probably the best offer a guy can get just starting out.

My opinion - take it for what it's worth. I think I fall into a "grandfather" situation but have yet to knowingly take advantage of the "offer", so I may be waaaaay off base with what I think about "most" and "many".
It would be nice on occasion for a provider to give a regular client a discount since he is coming back many times. Shows the provider does really appreciate him. It's all about repeat business so a little incentive could go a long way.
the provider should post what she wants and then offer discounts when she wants and to whom she wants.

i've known women who [just examples, dont focus on the numbers, just the relationship among the numbers]
* posted 200 first and subsequent meetings
* posted 200 first meeting, 250 there after
* posted 250 first meeting, 200 there after
* posted 250 first and subsequent meetings

i've known women who
* never posted discounts
* sometimes posted discounts
* always posted discounts - only for newbies or only for vets or for certain hours

if some guy comes to visit you, you like him, he likes you, you could offer 15-30 mins extra or discounted rate for 1+ hrs.

if you want, you could look at what other women do, look at their reviews, and decide.

just do what you feel is best and can live with [both physically, financially, emotionally, sexually, you name it]
I don't look for special rates from a regular, but a little extra time or dinner date occacsionally, makes me feel appreciated. Keeps me coming back for sure!
I just look for a little better session, only because we know each other a bit better.
The women I see the most are generally the ones most generous with their time.
I don't look for special rates from a regular, but a little extra time or dinner date occacsionally, makes me feel appreciated. Keeps me coming back for sure! Originally Posted by ForeverYoung

I totally agree with this...
I dont expect any special rates from my regulars ....BUT it would certainly be appreciated on occasion .....its nice to know that you are appreciated ....and many times I have told others of the expertise provided and they have availed themselves of it ...But I will be moving out of THE METRO area in a VERY short time and my time with such providers is very limited and very short ..
It's up to the individual provider. I wouldn't ask, but it's part of a service that would give more incentive to see her more often. It could be used as a loyalty reward to someone who sees her regularly, much like frequent flier miles. The UTR provider I see now has offered a smaller donation for our time and as a commitment to her appreciation, I won't see another provider until she retires or moves away.
The business model for any provider should be to entice a client to come back. Repeat business is what every smart provider should be striving for considering the number of new girls that are entering the business each week. Nothing better than a happy client repeating every week. If you offer a discount or incentive to him I would think that is a good idea.
I totally agree with this... Originally Posted by ONEXKID
When I tip real GOOD I totally APPRECIATE if I get better service the next and next time not too mention being polite and respectful as I believe that also goes a long way as I think all providers remember that!! And remember always be better than NICE!!! I do!!!