ROT Rally

• onei
  • 06-06-2016, 08:30 PM
Any providers going to be at the Rally? I'm also wondering if incall rooms will be available or if the Rally will interfere with girls getting rooms. Just some random thoughts tonight.
There's tons of dates listed on one of the swinger sights, looking for playmates at the rally. An enterprising young lady stands to do well this w/e. We've already got plans.
That's what I was just checking in to see. I'm amazed there isn't a gal with a camper out at the fairgrounds just making a killing.
That's what I was just checking in to see. I'm amazed there isn't a gal with a camper out at the fairgrounds just making a killing. Originally Posted by daggajones
You just haven't looked hard enough. Attended many a rally over the years. They're out there. Believe me.
You just haven't looked hard enough. Attended many a rally over the years. They're out there. Believe me. Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuy
Oh there's action at the fairground I know... I just meant I'm surprised that none of these eccie ladies are ever advertising the event.
Oh there's action at the fairground I know... I just meant I'm surprised that none of these eccie ladies are ever advertising the event. Originally Posted by daggajones
Yeah, but seeing as how most anything out at the rally grounds can be had for little more than the cost of a Bud Light or two, I can't see too many folks throwing down a few Benji's for some action when it's literally everywhere out there free o' charge.
Yeah, but seeing as how most anything out at the rally grounds can be had for little more than the cost of a Bud Light or two, I can't see too many folks throwing down a few Benji's for some action when it's literally everywhere out there free o' charge. Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuy
True. I like having the ability to have read some reviews ahead of time, but the 'what was your name? bbbj' is always fun too.
There's a lot of "couple riders" looking for a fem 3rd.. I just saw 46 ads looking for playmates.
  • Noid
  • 06-10-2016, 04:54 AM
Bunch of chromosexual Rich Urban Bikers.
^^^^^^^^^ perfect observation.. Most of these folks are "bikers", like the people that walk the hike and bike trail are "explorers". LOL
The motel costs are ridiculous! I am having to pay $200 tonight and tomorrow night, even though I have been here since before the rally, and will be here after. Today and tomorrow my goal is just to pay the rent and feed myself.
I decided to go, will be there tonight and tomorrow on my Triumph. Never been, should be interesting people watching. I've never been before,.
it's like a bad virus, everyone should suffer through it at least once.
  • Toyz
  • 06-10-2016, 10:10 AM
I decided to go, will be there tonight and tomorrow on my Triumph. Never been, should be interesting people watching. I've never been before,. Originally Posted by AverageGuy40
You and your Triumph...me & 3 other random guys on BMWs, the weird Honda guy and 20,000 Harley Riders in bandanas...what fun! (I'm only kidding a bit).
that's not counting the harleys that don't run but stay parked, just to show off, broke down. We WISH it was only 20,000. More like 60K.
LOL