Whats up with BBFS

Why do sooo many provider ads now say things like:
"No stripper slide (or safe only)" or
"I only do safe sex, no BBFS, so don't ask"

I see so much more commenting in girls ads alerting that if someone even hints at bbfs they will be blocked from further communication. My question is this. What has happened? There are way more now giving this disclaimer on their ads. Is it REALLY that prevalent that some subset of providers have come along that are providing BBFS that it has sparked a trend for hobbyists to ask or expect it from many of the women?

I just don't get it b/c it seems to be much more common as a disclaimer in their ads than it used to be. It used to be that you would almost never see such comments or disclaimers about bbfs (once in a blue moon). Now it's every other ad it seems. I think bbfs is pretty crazy without knowing someone is 100% clean without any doubts whatsoever (meaning std testing and monogamous relations) but my question/argument is neither for or against if bbfs is right or wrong. But rather why does it seem to have popped up so much more frequently now in girls ads?

Just curious. Thoughts?
There's definitely a subset of 'mongers who want BBFS and ask for it.. as well as another subset of 'mongers who immediately take their business elsewhere if they hear an unsubstantiated rumor of a lady offering BBFS to clients.

This is just a case of ladies putting it out in the open with the hope that they'll get asked for something they don't provide less in the case of the former, or to protect their standing with the latter group.
Take a look in the ISO section and there are a few requests from the guys asking for bbfs providers. It's easier to post it in our signature or our ads.
It saves the guys time, because they know who not to ask. And it saves the provider time from opening up and reading the requests and answering, just to say no.
There are also ladies who are posting in their ads that they offer it which in turn has guys thinking we all do it.
That might explain the new trend of ladies posting they do not.
Another reason could be that guys don't even ask anymore they just try and go for it.
  • Toyz
  • 06-11-2016, 06:36 AM
AS a spectator of the BB warz, it will be interesting to see how the trend continues.

Will more and more HOs post disclaimers that they don't provide it OR
Will more and more add it to their menu as it becomes more normal to offer it?

I mean, most know that many girls offer it to their "special" clients. Will it become universally accepted over time?

The question I wish we knew the answer to, is..."Are they NOT advertising it because of the stigma attached to offering it, OR because they are truly concerned about offering it"?

Interesting banter at least, wouldn't you say?
Everyone has a little pastry chef in them.
Yeah I saw an ad where a provider was offering bbfs for an upcharge , I thought who would take her up on that? its like Russian roulette, but then again she was gross to me so bbfs or not she should be paying them to do her..
  • Toyz
  • 06-11-2016, 07:08 AM
  • Old-T
  • 06-11-2016, 08:05 AM
One reason (I am sure not the only one) is that some guys have apparently decided that if a lady doesn't say one way or the other, then they will ASSUME she offers BBFS and push the issue when they show up. Some have pushed it physically, and some have then written trashing reviews saying she "shrunk her menu on me after I showed up". I assume some of what you are seeing is in responce to that kind of BS.
  • Toyz
  • 06-11-2016, 08:12 AM
One reason (I am sure not the only one) is that some guys have apparently decided that if a lady doesn't say one way or the other, then they will ASSUME she offers BBFS and push the issue when they show up. Some have pushed it physically, and some have then written trashing reviews saying she "shrunk her menu on me after I showed up". I assume some of what you are seeing is in responce to that kind of BS. Originally Posted by Old-T
Old T I often agree with you. But on this subject I think you are making many wide scope assumptions based off of little data.

I'm sure there are SOME guys who try to force BB, but I doubt its many or we would be hearing about it in alerts. Or the Hoggars would be talking about it to other tricks in sessions. {{{oh they love to talk}}}.

Menu trashing might be as simple as turning a head when trying to kiss when your menus and reviews say DFK. Or throwing on a rubber when BBBJ is a norm on the girls menu.

Its not "just" because they wouldn't raw dog...

{being fair, I am sure there are some}

For the record, I see no issue with saying "I do or I don't" in their listing. Or saying "here are the house rules" when you show up for the first encounter.

I just don't think its that taboo anymore...lotsa girls do it...lotsa guys do it...you aren't going to diminish the odds much by railing against it in a post or ad (not directing that at you).
because we all LOVE BBFS!!! who likes wearing a condom?? NO ONE!!
because we all LOVE BBFS!!! who likes wearing a condom?? NO ONE!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
+1

And maybe talk of bbfs has something to do with the industry this site is about.
Probably wouldn't get a lot of bbfs chatter on a 'save the rain forest' site - even though bbfs would be fun there, too!
Yeah I saw an ad where a provider was offering bbfs for an upcharge , I thought who would take her up on that? its like Russian roulette, but then again she was gross to me so bbfs or not she should be paying them to do her.. Originally Posted by spankthemonkee
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=290405

??
It is also a way to get extra money once you get there. They say no BBFS, get started and $$ they will just once for you. A little to dangerous for me. I am probably wrong but believe the amps are safer for FS than most providers.
  • Old-T
  • 06-11-2016, 10:34 AM
Old T I often agree with you. But on this subject I think you are making many wide scope assumptions based off of little data.

I'm sure there are SOME guys who try to force BB, but I doubt its many or we would be hearing about it in alerts. Or the Hoggars would be talking about it to other tricks in sessions. {{{oh they love to talk}}}.

Menu trashing might be as simple as turning a head when trying to kiss when your menus and reviews say DFK. Or throwing on a rubber when BBBJ is a norm on the girls menu.

Its not "just" because they wouldn't raw dog...

{being fair, I am sure there are some}

For the record, I see no issue with saying "I do or I don't" in their listing. Or saying "here are the house rules" when you show up for the first encounter.

I just don't think its that taboo anymore...lotsa girls do it...lotsa guys do it...you aren't going to diminish the odds much by railing against it in a post or ad (not directing that at you). Originally Posted by Toyz
I don't get to Texas much any more, so my info is certainly not Austin or Texas specific, but over the past year or so I am hearing more cases where guys are pushing that way. Is it a small minority--yes, I absolutely agree it is. But where I might hear that kind of story once a year, now I am hearing it from reliable ladies a fair bit more often. Some of my data is indeed pillow talk with a lady I met recently, but I hear the same thing from ladies I have known a long time and have no reason to distrust.

Something--real or perceived--has clearly changed or there would not be the increase in the comments in ads/profiles. I have no proof about the cause--and it is likely a collection of causes, not a single one--but the grapevine seems to hint that this is a piece of it.