Backpage and providers

I've been a provider here for almost 5 years now never really get much guys here like the young skinny not the good good but anyway when I do get calls lately mentioning bp they never have a membership here so as I posted on bp this morning there are quite a few girls that specify check me out on eccie I feel this is an issue as I now have to weed through the idiots on eccie now as well as bp is this OK to do I mean to put ECCIE on bp??????
We idiots on Eccie do not understand your ramble above. Maybe if you throw a period or a coma every now an then...
Yes, I believe you can mention eccie discreetly. Just make sure you rearrange the letters, as BP doesn't like direct links to other sites (if I remember correctly). I.e:
E c c i e verified
3 c c i 3 verified
E.c.c.i.e verified
We idiots on Eccie do not understand your ramble above. Maybe if you throw a period or a coma every now an then... Originally Posted by Tan Khan
Me three .... oh wait, was that 2 ???
Damn ...
You aren't weeding thru the eccie guys.
Didn't say eccie guys are idiots I specifically said bp idiots U gotta weed through now if U feel as though your an idiot as well thats your business I'm speaking on advertising eccie on back page now all the idiots from back page are calling ladies on eccie so eccie is going to turn into a bunch of back page idiots for those who couldn't understand that simple post
Top ad this morning states ECCIE verified thats all I was talking about these girls need to not post that at all I only speak of eccie when I've seen someone a few times I give a safer way for them to hobby
No weeding through bp guys that see ECCIE on an ad and go check it out and then tell all there other idiot friends and baaam all us ladies may as well deal with bp
Mentioning was supposed to say meaning auto correct sorry for any misunderstanding I'm simply saying we should not mention Eccie on back page there's too many fucking idiots there
Now it all makes sense....

Thank You
I seem to have misunderstood what you were asking- I thought you were asking if it was okay to mention eccie on BP. I guess I don't know what you're dealing with as I don't use BP. Hope it improves!
An excellent example of the communication skills of a BackPage whore.
Wow, what a thread. I hope David Douchehurst jumps in to add to the erudition.

Is English your second language?
All I was trying to do is state that eccie is becoming like bp just that simple and if U guys on here weren't so stuck on walking sticks I wouldn't post on bp but there are idiot ass holes on here too if the shoe fits put that bitch on lace it up and wear it proudly