Outcall rates?

• hd
  • 08-09-2016, 11:11 AM
You always see the extra charge stated for an hour, but doing two or more hours, do some of you ladies still ask for the additional for each hour you're there or just a one time additional fee that covers your travel time?

Just curious about this, I'm going to have a provider come over and as with all providers, she has an extra charge for her time and travel to me (locally). Even though the extra outcall fee for multiple hours isn't a big deal to me I do plan to cover it.
I only require the outcall fee for the first hour, additional hours are at my normal Incall rate.

Every lady is different
I'm pretty easy on the additional hours there but yes I do charge for traveling there.
Each lady is different.

I usually just prefer to ask for a little more to cover the cost of fuel.
I'm the same. Outcall rate for the 1 hour, incall rate for the other hours.
I've mostly seen an additional travel gratuity per date. I actually have never seen a provider that has a per hour travel fee. Whether it's 50, 100, or whichever amount, it's to cover the cost of gas or cab/uber fare and to some extent the time it takes to travel to and from. There seems to be little reason to have a per hour travel fee instead of a per date travel fee.
From a purely financial perspective, it seems an incall rate higher than an outcall rate is more understandable since the provider doesn't incur the cost of a hotel room on an outcall appointment; the exception being where the provider may live where an incall is held. I am certainly not advocating incall rates higher than outcall rates but always wondered about it.
From a purely financial perspective, it seems an incall rate higher than an outcall rate is more understandable since the provider doesn't incur the cost of a hotel room on an outcall appointment; the exception being where the provider may live where an incall is held. I am certainly not advocating incall rates higher than outcall rates but always wondered about it. Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
Sometimes I don't think guys pay attention to how much overhead we have providing a private Incall.
From a purely financial perspective, it seems an incall rate higher than an outcall rate is more understandable since the provider doesn't incur the cost of a hotel room on an outcall appointment; the exception being where the provider may live where an incall is held. I am certainly not advocating incall rates higher than outcall rates but always wondered about it. Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
Sometimes I don't think guys pay attention to how much overhead we have providing a private Incall. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I think Lotr was asking the question based on the overhead. Like considering the cost of the place and "everything" else wouldn't in calls be more than out calls? It's a question I have had myself but never asked. I have been to "in calls" that likely cost half of my donation so in theory the other half is profit. If you have a good day then no issues. On the counter though if you setup the place for two days, have bad day then it would seem like a "hope to break even" scenario/gamble.
This isn't my field but I imagine the way the IC investment tier works is shared expense, popularity, and preplanned with sessions and setting discounts (Priceline type rates).
I don't charge if it's short-ish distance from where I'm hosting (within 10 miles radius one way (or 20 RT max)). I have a 1.5hr outcall minimum as well. If it's further than 10 miles I'll either require a longer date minimum or add on a small fee.
I have a set rate no extra charges minimum is an Hr/260
Sometimes I don't think guys pay attention to how much overhead we have providing a private Incall. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I hear you Jules but the flip side is that your own incall is a relatively fixed cost versus a motel room that is a variable cost. Anyway, the smart women know better than me how to maximize their profit and there's not a damned thing wrong with making a profit regardless of the industry. Oh shit, enough financial babble from me for the time being.