Threesome Fantasy

So let me share a fantasy I'd love to turn real.. I have a girl that I date who used to date girls.. She's still very much attracted to them and is friendly to the idea of a MFF threesome... Obviously everyone in that situation looks for the unicorn but it's obviously not easy to find someone and takes a huge amount of coaxing and work.. Anyway,. I would love to set up a "chance encounter" with a sexy provider (payment arrangements already made of course) and have her hit on me and her while we were out.. Ending up back at a hotel for some fun... It might be too hard to pull off and not seem staged.. but I'd love to try.. and have some fun.. Thoughts?
It would work, BUT you would have to know what type of lady she is attracted to. Physically and mentally. In my opinion, the mental attraction would be a bit more challenging. Or the provider would have to be one hell of an actress. Not unrealistic really.

Or just give your girl lots and lots of alcohol.
Good luck!
Hey OP...does she look like milla jovovich?? ("Chickon Gooood")

What I think sweet Sinful Pleasure is alluding to is: Let Your Girl Pick The Girl. With many exceptions, I'm sure, this is how it generally goes.
I've done this before and it worked out perfectly.
So much fun for all of us! GOOD TIMES!
I like the new sig pic. Did you do something to your hair?