Is Mississippi really this dead

Is Mississippi really this dead? Especially around the Meridian,Laurel,Hattiesburg area. Or are providers using different sites now??
  • TXJPR
  • 07-26-2018, 07:25 AM
Junks It has been said Meridian is a ghost town and Laurel is worse. TX good recommendation for Hattiesburg, Tara is a very sweet young lady.

MarleyMS12 is also in Hattiesburg, and a couple of the Coast ladies travel here regularly.

Laurel I have 0 intel.

As always stay safe and have fun.
I've been known to travel there often. I have some great friends in meridian so I hardly post my availability there. I just usually send PM's to my friends. I will be coming that way again soon. Anytime you see me post for Jackson or Hattiesburg feel free to reach out and see if I'm stopping in Meridian. Of course that's if you're interested and willing to be screened.
Junks, Cassie is a sweet person and great provider. Get screened and get seen. You will be happy you did.
Junks, Cassie is a sweet person and great provider. Get screened and get seen. You will be happy you did. Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right
Awe thank you baby. It looks like I need to start thinking about making a tour of our fine state again. Perhaps I can have second flame with me and we can turn up the intensity lol.
I’d melt if you got any hotter Cassie
Thanks for the responses and I do not mind at all being screened. It just doesn’t seem like there is as many postings on here as it use to be.
Everyone still isn't back on here just yet. It's been a big upheaval with the shutdown here and reboot. Some ladies just aren't sure what to do just yet but it will repopulate.

A little patience and some participation will help generate interest here again.
EXACTLY!! Positive participation will help alot. Plus once ladies don't have to wait for updates to be approved that will help. Of course an ISO section would also help.hint hint
I love Cassie's hints, they always have nipples!
I love Cassie's hints, they always have nipples! Originally Posted by Road Lizard
Yes they do lol. Plus when my hints are answered I reward people by snatching souls lol.

First & Foremost thank you TX for the recommendation
& I do hope to see you again soon ! Also a big Thank
you as well Mr. LickHer!

I am always available for my Hattiesburg | Laurel gentlemen
within about an hour notice . . As for Meridian | Jackson | Biloxi
I do require at least 2-3 hour minimum notice but I too am always
available as well. I post a lot of updates on my Switter (Check my
bio page or website). Get in touch with me gentlemen rest assured
you will be in great hands
There is never any ladies in McComb, got to drive to Jackson or Baton Rouge
U and I are in the same boat, Duke. I'm closer to McComb than Jackson. Stagnant place for me and you.