Any providers care about tool size?

I’ve always wondered, do you gorgeous gals care about the size of our packages? What would you say your ideal size is? I’m bored at work and just wanted to know to see where I stand in y’all’s opinion lol!
Good grief. Just read their ads. The obvious answer is 8”. That is the size of 3 Benjamin’s
$300 laid on the dresser side by side. That is all there is to length, girth or size any other measurement.
Good grief. Just read their ads. The obvious answer is 8”. That is the size of 3 Benjamin’s
$300 laid on the dresser side by side. That is all there is to length, girth or size any other measurement. Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
🤯 mind blown
I'm bored at work, I go for a walk. sometimes I knit. sweaters, tea cosys and the like.
lipsandhipster is sooooo right--providers don't care about the size of a guy's dick--just the size of his wallet
I would disagree here. I would think a provider would prefer on the smaller side. A bigger guy may wear a girl out or make her sore making any other sessions a bit rougher. This all depends on the girl though but my guess is their ideal partner size is not the same as their ideal client size.
I would disagree here. I would think a provider would prefer on the smaller side. A bigger guy may wear a girl out or make her sore making any other sessions a bit rougher. This all depends on the girl though but my guess is their ideal partner size is not the same as their ideal client size. Originally Posted by anyong
Probably true on both sides lol. The Benjamins are top of the list but smaller Size and with premature ejaculation issues are probably the best scenario. Though I have been lucky enough to meet a few providers that legitimately love sex and had as much fun as I did.