Obama Demands Romney Explain His Relationship With Bain Capital

From the article, Obama says, and I quote:

“If he aspires to being president, one of the things you learn is, you are ultimately responsible for the conduct of your operations, . . ."

You can't make this shit up!

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz20Z8NrMEs
I think the list of unanswered questions about bho is much much longer
Oshitfuck better come up with something better that this....fuckem
This from the guy who blames Bush for everything, or the tsunami, or whatever. He hasn't taken responsibility for anything. LOL!
This from the guy who blames Bush for everything, or the tsunami, or whatever. He hasn't taken responsibility for anything. LOL! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why should he? It's all Dubya's fault!

Next?
Typical bugtux response.

Social engineering by the government has never worked and never will work.
This is probably not the best place to post this, in a John Birch Society thread, but I thought a lot about this yesterday:

Romney is quite proud of his record at Bain Capital, and says he left in 1999 to run the Winter Olympics. Then we find out his name was on the SEC paper trail and he received money from Bain Capital until 2002 (we will never know how much because he won't release his tax returns).

But he denies it. If he's so proud of his record there, why would he try to hide from 3 years of work there? And who believes he couldn't be involved if he didn't spend full time there? Ever heard of conference calls or video conferencing? Weekend/late night meetings at neutral locations. Every minute of every day was not required to head the Olympics - it's mostly a titular position anyway.

Maybe he was talking to his top people every day, giving guidance and direction. Maybe he was attending meetings, but the minutes of those meetings and list of attendees would never be released outside the company (is there a whistleblower, maybe?).

Bain Capital needed to attract investors in order to fund their operations. There's a lot of competition for that money. If I'm trying to convince CuteRichOldGuy to invest his money in my business ventures, what's wrong with me saying "Our CEO is Mitt Romney, you know the guy who's running the Winter Olympics? He's on temporary leave but still very active in policy and major decisions - your money will do quite well with us."

If his name had been removed from the SEC listings, that sales pitch wouldn't be possible.

OK Birchers, just thought I'd toss out that grenade, now let me run back to my liberal foxhole.
This is probably not the best place to post this, in a John Birch Society thread, but I thought a lot about this yesterday:.................... ......OK Birchers, just thought I'd toss out that grenade, now let me run back to my liberal foxhole. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

That makes a lot of sense to me. I doubt either the Birchers or the Birthers will understand it though!
Mitt is a scary individual. Much more frightening than our current POTuS. My opinion.
Mitt is a scary individual. Originally Posted by UB9IB6
+1
That makes a lot of sense to me. I doubt either the Birchers or the Birthers will understand it though! Originally Posted by bigtex
I can almost guarantee you they understand this - it's not rocket science. But I can equally guarantee they will try to deflect this to something negative about Obama. What else can they do?
Who on here is a Bircher or a birther? And this thread was about Obama, you hijacked it to make it about Romney.
Obama Demands Romney Explain His Relationship With Bain Capital
Who on here is a Bircher or a birther? And this thread was about Obama, you hijacked it to make it about Romney. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Since you only post without trying to comprehend what others are saying, that explains why you are oblivious to the fact that there are Birther's lurking within very close proximity to you.
They have a right to be birthers, even though I think it's silly. So there are some birthers here. Ok. Who are they, and who are the Birchers?

I just thought the quote was funny. Obama lecturing Romney about taking responsibility for his actions. That is funny!