Provider: Becky
Phone: NA
Email Address: beckymepls@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...ld-35/19833506
City: Fort Worth
State: -
Address: 820 and 30 (west side)
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ only. More was planned, but no cover was avaloable.
Session Length: 20 minutes
Fee: $
Hair Color and Length: Blonde, tied up.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looked like the pics for the most part, but the outfit she had on was not as attractive BP pics.
Recommendation: No
I indicate west fort worth, but should be east.
I went to see her and walked right out the door, NO NO
I went to see her and walked right out the door, NO NO Originally Posted by MOMlow02
What was the deal breaker for you?
I went to see her and walked right out the door, NO NO Originally Posted by MOMlow02
curious as well....was it off looks or something else.
curious as well....was it off looks or something else. Originally Posted by MuffDiver817
To be honest The house was dirty and ran down an on top of that she don't look like her pics on BP, That been said Edited health speculation and forbidden topic. Please read the Forum Guidelines-Torito , keep in mind I'm watering it down a bit
To be honest The house was dirty and ran down an on top of that she don't look like her pics on BP, That been said Edited health speculation and forbidden topic., keep in mind I'm watering it down a bit Originally Posted by MOMlow02
yikes! I'll pass, thanks for the info!
Providers may not post in review forums.
  • zebra
  • 02-09-2013, 11:58 PM
The lady started off with a girlfriend answering her e-mails for her and doing all of her scheduling etc., then calling her on her cell and passing along her next clients info. I told her she needed to do all of her own ad work, answering e-mails, etc herself or get a more reliable partner in crime. Also told her about eccie bla bla bla.... She's trying to do it but she does not have the skills etc.. Becky needs to clean up her act, put some makeup on, dress accordingly, refine herself and step up to the next plateau but that's a big step for her so I guess she's going to do it her own way... Some girls just never learn or are not acceptable to change...
Providers may not post in review forums.
Torito
!
That's freaking hilarious, you sure told him, didn't you! What a great threAD to attract business, I'll bet your phone will be ringing off the wall after this