Advertisement quotes I would love to see go away and other marketing head scratchers...

1) It's ME or it's FREE...(sure baby, I believe you)

2) Satisfaction GUARANTEED... (yeah I bet)

Recent head scratcher from a provider's Eccie showcase I was researching - Rates 100hhr, 250hr...Huh? Uhh, can I get 2 hhr sessions?
Mod, please move to Coed Forum, my bad.
"Real Recent Pics"

I'm sure they are. Of somebody.
Here we go 100% real photos.
YEP they are of course .REAL PICTURES......they just dont happen to be REAL PICTURES of the lady in the ad on occasion ...is this something like LIVE NUDES ...as compared to DEAD NUDES..you just never know .............
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-13-2013, 01:55 PM
My showcase is accurate and up to date.
100% pimpless!!!!!
I have to admit that my ads are definitely great marketing ploys..... I post "Micro Penis Monday specials" "Tittalating Twat Tuesdays" "Hung like a Horse Thursdays" "wack off weekend specials" they always get tons of attention!!! LOL! check some of them out!
My showcase is accurate and up to date. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
LMAO ~Ze~ !!!.....You are the poster child of accurate up to date marketing !!
I have to admit that my ads are definitely great marketing ploys..... I post "Micro Penis Monday specials" "Tittalating Twat Tuesdays" "Hung like a Horse Thursdays" "wack off weekend specials" they always get tons of attention!!! LOL! check some of them out! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01

And you never called me? I am, and my 1.3" of dangling death, aghast.
What about "leave with a smile and a rash" ? I hate that ploy.
Just be happy with the rash.
LMAO ~Ze~ !!!.....You are the poster child of accurate up to date marketing !! Originally Posted by ManSlut
LMAO
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-14-2013, 01:02 AM
I have to admit that my ads are definitely great marketing ploys..... I post "Micro Penis Monday specials" "Tittalating Twat Tuesdays" "Hung like a Horse Thursdays" "wack off weekend specials" they always get tons of attention!!! LOL! check some of them out! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01

I even clicked a few of those. *blush*

Awesome stuff mama.
Here's a beaut...

1. Post weekend ad.
2. Insert great pics to pique interest.
3. Post no donation levels in your showcase.
5. Have link to P411 in showcase.
6. Link to P411 disabled.

Brilliant marketing!