SEX - Best natural sleep aide ever

I thought I'd just throw this out there - something hobbyist already know, I suspect.

In summary:

At night:
"Sex is fine -- it is, after all, nature's perfect sleep aide."

http://www.today.com/health/afternoo...ong-8C10990053
no wonder i have insomnia
I always get rejuvenated after some good sex! lo!
Also proven to help fight colds (true story, its ok if she's a nasty wadded up ball of damp tissue mess, go fcuk her, she will be grateful after you cure her cold! Lol).

And my favorite: sex is even proven to get rid of *HeAdAcHeS*

Here's a link with 14 proven benefits to having regular sex. Soon to be dads, ED sufferers and those concerned about prostate health might enjoy the quick read: http://m.complex.com/city-guide/2013...enefits-of-sex
The poor man's sleeping pill!
Is that why she always says she's too tired when i get home from work?
The poor man's sleeping pill! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
$300/hr is a poor man's sleeping pill?
I always get energized and a second wind after really good sex.
Physiologically, sex relaxes men, causing them to become drowsy, but does energize women. Not sure why. But I don't mind getting drowsy myself, as often as possible.
Does masturbating before bed count? I remember many times I would toss and turn in bed and I would put myself to sleep with a fun toy!
Does masturbating before bed count? I remember many times I would toss and turn in bed and I would put myself to sleep with a fun toy! Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Lmao!!! There were a handful of times when I was working and going to school that I literally fell asleep with my rabbit still going after an amazing series of 5-6 Os that just completely knocked my ass out! Wheeeuw! I. Fcuking Luv. My. Rabbit.
Lmao!!! There were a handful of times when I was working and going to school that I literally fell asleep with my rabbit still going after an amazing series of 5-6 Os that just completely knocked my ass out! Wheeeuw! I. Fcuking Luv. My. Rabbit. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
My toy usually ends up lost in the sheets and the wetness between my thighs usually wakes me up pretty soon, but all I have to do is dry off with a towel and I am quickly back to sleep!
Gee the last thing I want to do is sleep after sex. Some of the best ideas I had have popped into my mind after a great sex. But I should be honest- some of my biggest losses have happened after great sex. Can't have it all one way!
$300/hr is a poor man's sleeping pill? Originally Posted by yourself
I think in the context that I originally heard the expression, it was assumed that one was getting the "medication" from one's SO!
Sex induced sleep = yes indeed....awesome

It's also a great morning motivator.... especially a daty induced wake-up call