Jogi is a time waster!!! Impact NCNS!!

Jogi had set up a dinner date with me last night. He had asked me what motorcycle I wanted to go out on, the one that i picked he said that he had to put the back seat on it, when he got here he said that the back seat had fallen off, and said that he needed to go get his other bike, (which i don't think he even has), he said it would take him 15 minutes to get home, and 15 minutes to get back, and never heard a word from him since!!

Impact set an appt. with me for 10 or 10:30 this morning, he seemed like a really nice guy, but then he was a NCNS!!

Just wanted all the ladies to know about these two!!!
Okay, let's give them the benefit of the doubt, something could've happened to explain what happened........chirp..chirp.. chirp

...Okay, times up. The explanation is, THEY'RE DOUCHEBAGS !!
Edit - Sorry, these are two different guys! You might also want to post this information in the info share section.
It's 2 different Douchebags bsb - one named Jogi, the other is Impact. Two different appts.
Why do people take appts set up via chat seriously?
In Impacts defense, he called me and apologized to me for not showing up. We have set a time aside today for him to come and see me. I am sorry for the post, Impact has made amends, just wanted everyone to know.