Balancing the cost of a provider vs tickets?

How bout them Cowboys? I'll opt for the provider instead.

Just wanted to start my own eccy drama thread and heck, there's not many better subjects that cover extreme angst, loss of dignity, and tears of despair than Jerry's Kids.

Pot stirrer!
I think you deserve a spanky or two for being a Trouble Maker. Go to your corner and rethink your thoughts and when you can be a good boy and act right then post again.
where's NYr's avatar when you need it?? that avatar could stir up some trouble around here...
Providers at least put out, the cows need the NFL to contract in order to become relevant.
This not a rational choice: sex vs. Heartache.... I will take sex for 300, Alex....
Yep. It will probably be another yawner of a season. Romo is a lot like Danny White. Nice stats, but limited ability to win big games or post season play.
Yep. It will probably be another yawner of a season. Romo is a lot like Danny White. Nice stats, but limited ability to win big games or post season play. Originally Posted by SD2011
at least Danny White got to stay on the field for one more play, after creating 4th down
Good point Chung.
Let's see, get laid or spend hundreds to go watch the cowboys on a really big TV? I think I will get laid. My TV at home is big enough to watch them suck.
  • NYr
  • 09-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Unless it is for the Giants game this upcoming weekend... I will be there...

(Avatar provided fletch)
Unless it is for the Giants game this upcoming weekend... I will be there...

(Avatar provided fletch) Originally Posted by NYr
you just can't beat that avatar...thx

let the drama begin. ..........i'll be there too, but i am a cowboys fan
Either way you're gonna get fucked..... Only one has a possibilty of being fun though.
Hehehehe... Tony you have that 100% right!
I've got suite tickets starting at 20K (going for 21K+ on ticket sites). Vikings, Eagles and Redskins. 3 suites, seating 27 each (great tax write off for business owners).....and I'll even go with you. lol

Seriously though, if you need tickets to cowboys games (not just the suites) email me: Bengals, Giants, Rams, Broncos, Redskins, Vikings, Raiders, Packers, Eagles. Prices start around 650 depending on the market that day for a single ticket, min 2 ticket purchase.