Condoms - NEW - Your Input & Preference

This is a topic for everyone. I would love both sides input here.

I have tried many different kind of condoms and the most recent one's were kind of tight and uncomfortable, so i went shopping for something NEW. I picked up a box of Trojan Pure Ecstasy (Latex) and a box of Trojan Supra Bareskin (non-Latex) polyurethane. I also seen Natural Lamb but did not buy those yet. I am checking these out to see if i like them and how comfortable they are. Trojan also has many other brands available, and i seen one that must be ribbed to give her added pleasure.

http://www.trojancondoms.com/Product...tListVert.aspx

Guy's: Have you tried any of these and do you like them or recommend?

Ladies: If you seen or know which kind your man wears, do you like the taste?
Do ya'll prefer: Latex? Non-Latex? Natural Lamb?
Do the ribbed one's that states it will give ya'll added pleasure, really work?

CG
The non latex bareskin is very difficult to get on a cock that is not rock hard.
It does not stretch and it feels like a hard plastic. (The latex bareskin is my fav).

I dont care for the ribbed for added pleasure, its rather irritating.
Most condoms with any ecstasy, warming or other type of sensation usually taste very bad, like chemicals...yuck.

I have not tried the lamb skin
+1 for "No Ribbed" Raquel. They should be called >> Not for her pleasure.....
Raquel used a pinched bicycle inner-tube and wheel bearing grease on me. j/k

(truly, whatever she used, it all felt very good)
The non latex bareskin is very difficult to get on a cock that is not rock hard.
It does not stretch and it feels like a hard plastic. (The latex bareskin is my fav).

I dont care for the ribbed for added pleasure, its rather irritating.
Most condoms with any ecstasy, warming or other type of sensation usually taste very bad, like chemicals...yuck.

I have not tried the lamb skin Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
So this is the one that Ladies prefer?
I have found many condoms to be too tight and that pain can kill the wood. I have heard the lamb skin doesn't stop viruses? Does anyone know about that? My favorite has been magnums for fit and my ATF puts a little lube in the condom. Then puts it on using her mouth! I highly recommend this process !
Doesnt magnum now make something thinner? I know I saw Magnum fire and ice
I have found many condoms to be too tight and that pain can kill the wood. Originally Posted by playerplano
I agree, that's why i am shopping for a condom that is Bigger than the average regular condom but, smaller than Magnum's. I know they have Large and Extra-Large Magnum's but I think they are too big.

Doesnt magnum now make something thinner? I know I saw Magnum fire and ice Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Thinner is good, as opposed to thick Latex. You must mean, Less than Magnums and larger than the average regular condom. You mean these?
Larger than Standard Latex Condoms - for extra comfort

These state they are also More Roomier and might be the size between the two different kind. (The happy medium between the 2)
Roomier Comfort Shape – Enhances comfort and sensitivity
Special Reservoir End – For extra safety
Premium Lubricant – For additional comfort.

CG
Keep in mind, Lampskin provides NO PROTECTION against STDs. It also breaks more than other materials.

Latex has the lowest breakage rates but latex alerigies are not uncommon.

Skyns have condoms made from polyisoprene. They tend to be thicker than other materials but provide a better fix than many. Not as much info on them as other materials. Its a man made latex with out the allerigy issue so should be as effective as latex.

Polyurethane has higher breakage rate than latex. Biggest issue is they dont strecth as well so have a higher breakage and slippage rate.
"Clinical failure rates (including breakage and slippage occurring during either intercourse or withdrawal) were 8.5% for the polyurethane condom and 1.6% for the latex condom. In general, male participants were more satisfied with the latex condom, and users of latex were significantly less likely to drop out of the study for condom-related reasons than were users of polyurethane."

Great article http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/3108199.html Its a study from a few hears ago so polyurethane may have improved. Will post more links if I can find an updated study.

2013 CDC study on condom use but no mention of poly.http://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex.htm

http://sexuality.about.com/od/contra...freecondom.htm
Interesting option... http://youtu.be/U18xIsNfecA
I heard about kimono micro thin condoms on this site. Bought a pack but haven't tried them yet. http://www.kimono-condoms.com/kimono-microthin-condom
I recently bought about 12 different brands of condoms just to try them out. I LOVE the Kimono LARGE size (purple pack) fits most of my clients with average size. They are VERY thin. They don't seem as large as some of the Magnum condoms. The regular size Kimono run very small. They are not lubricated, so you will need to add some lube inside the condom. So far my clients have said "it's like not having a condom on". They are sold at the Condoms To Go/Condom Sense...haven't found them at Wally World or drug stores yet.
I have found many condoms to be too tight and that pain can kill the wood. I have heard the lamb skin doesn't stop viruses? Does anyone know about that? My favorite has been magnums for fit and my ATF puts a little lube in the condom. Then puts it on using her mouth! I highly recommend this process ! Originally Posted by playerplano
No lambskin WILL not protect against sti's due to it being actual skin... And as we all know skin contains pores.. Which are holes.. Therefore it allows the transmission of fluids.
  • HDnTX
  • 09-03-2013, 05:35 AM
Great info, will try the ultra-enz and Kimono LARGE. Magnum's are just a little too big for me, and everything else I have tried makes me feel like someone just put my tool in a vice. Recently bought some non latex, someone told me that might work; never got it on, it was a difficult to put on, or maybe I and the provider was uncoordinated. I'm sure I'm not the only guy with this problem..... great thread.......
I know I love it when a lady reaches for a magnum to put on me. At least that way I'm able to dream I have a huge cock. Now I did recently get told that I have the perfect sized cock, whatever that means. I was happy though.