What qualifies a client being a regular?

How do you determine when a client becomes a regular?
How long you have known each other?
Total number of visits? Frequency of visits?

With my current special coming to an end very soon, after the transition to new incall is complete, there seems to be a common question.
"Can you keep the special for me? I will be a regular."
I am not sure how to answer that, after all we just met.

If a special is offered should that rate be locked in for future visits or should the current advertised rate be in effect?

Hearing from both sides of the hobby will be very helpful!

Thanks
I doubt other hobbyists agree with me but I don't think you or any provider should be held hostage to a "special" price by any client (regular or not). That's why it was a "special". Anyone that harps on that request is probably just cheap.

Regular is well..."regular" as in ongoing multiple visits (I'd say more than 5)?
What SD211 said.

Here's a way to give consideration to clients whom you wish to favor: rebates. Say your rate is $240 and you want to reward the client for his loyalty, give him a birthday or Christmas present, take pity on his financial condition (yes, that's self-serving at the moment, but also a possibility for others ), or just be nice. At the end of the session, give him back a 20 or two or three or ... you get the idea.

That way he can truthfully say in a review that he paid full fare -- he may need a little coaching on this -- and nobody gets upset because he paid $X more and got the same service level.
"Can you keep the special for me? I will be a regular." Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
That certainly is NOT a qualifier. You set your rates and if your past clients wish to keep seeing you they will determine if your "regular" rate merits return visits.

If you wish to offer frequent fucker points that's also your business. Your services and demand set the rates.
Okay this pains me a bit, but I will be honest.

Raquel, I want to see you. I could easily become a regular if we click. I'd love to get your current deal.

Admission over.... Now the painful truth. You are quite obviously smoking hot and popular. Your menu is wide open..... If you are as fun in person as you are in coed, you probably can and should charge more. While that wouldn't stop me from wanting to see you, I wouldn't be able to as often. It would also put you in direct competiton with 3 ladies I like a whole lot.

Now I'm not complaining about rates, but I am a working man. I do plan on giving all my ladies a raise when I get my next raise though, which I hope is soon.

So Raquel, you probably are totally worth it, but if you wamt to be nice to me it sure won't hurt my feelings. Really, look around at the competition and then you decide for yourself. Don't let a stingy hobbiest tell you what you are worth. It sounds like your new in call will be nice too. That is also worth more.
NONE of MY clients are "regular"! LOL! Each and every one is a little "irregular" in some form or fashion and I don't think there is anyone here who would say different!

Now, before I get slammed...I AM joking! Mostly...

I think anyone who has an ongoing "relationship" is a regular. For some, that might mean once a week, once a month or every 8-10 weeks.

I love you all!
I'd think a regular is one who visits you at least twice a month. As for rates, I'd think a regular would want to be grandfathered from increases at the current rate he's paying as a regular. That would not be at the occasional "specials" rates.
To be a regular with anyone you first have to have chemistry. If you like seeing someone, then you work out whatever arrangement that makes things happen for both of you. Frequency is determined based on hobby funds and competition from other providers.
I agree with best man , a regular is what YOU say it is. I know when I see my personal favorite I want to give as much as I can. You see I think it goes both ways. I have been offered discounts and I'll accept but add a tip. I think keeping someone on the old rate is generous and should be very uncommon. You could offer regulars extra time? They pay the current rate but because you click with them (and have so much fun) you don't mind going over the hour?
NONE of MY clients are "regular"! LOL! Each and every one is a little "irregular" in some form or fashion and I don't think there is anyone here who would say different!

I think anyone who has an ongoing "relationship" is a regular. For some, that might mean once a week, once a month or every 8-10 weeks.

I love you all!

Now that is a smart woman, and I might add a very relaxing visit. That is VNurse/

It is much better to have a known regular client walk through the door than strangers all the time. It is easier on your mind, screening and generally body. You generally know what a certain person is like and likes. You should be more at ease and have a more relaxing session. Is that worth a "special" consideration when it comes to what is expected for your favorite charity. That would be your choice, but I would think so and it makes the guy think he is special. Maybe he is and maybe not, but it is all an illusion anyway.

A smart woman in this business goes after repeat friends. Those are the ones who appreciate your friendship.
I agree with player and the others. I had a regular for one year, and wld still be her regular but she left eccie. I paid current rates, but over time i received extra time with her, but in recognition for the extra time, I also gave generous tips and gifts to show my appreciation. Win-Win for both
I agree with player and the others. I had a regular for one year, and wld still be her regular but she left eccie. I paid current rates, but over time i received extra time with her, but in recognition for the extra time, I also gave generous tips and gifts to show my appreciation. Win-Win for both Originally Posted by teachu7019
Exactly!

A special is just that........a special.. Not a price that should be forever!!! I do keep my "regulars" at my price that they came in on. I run specials or "sales", but they are not permenant prices....so the "sale" is over after the end of the sale....if you will.....

A regular, to me, is one who has been coming to see me for at least 8 visits, and comes at least every 2 weeks or once a month. I have several regulars, some come weekly, others come every 2 weeks, and a couple who come once a month, and the other are just return clients, until such time as they meet that criteria.

I love you all! Originally Posted by vnurse
Oh, Vicki, and you PROMISED not to tell.

I think any client old enough to be a grandfather should get 50% off. After all, that's about all we have left in us.
get punch cards and give a special rate for the 11th visit once they get the card punched 10 times. Now thats irregular and would be kinda funny if the SO found the card.