Remembering The Swedish Institute

I have never been much on Studios or AMP's, though I did frequent Studio One 4 or 5 times a year before it closed because they had some beautiful young ladies that gave great service. But, this thread is about my memory of The Swedish Institute that was near Mockingbird and 183 shortly before it closed several years ago.

This place was a dump and I rolled in there on my 1st visit after a night on the town and striking out at the club scene to get laid. SI was on my way home so I swung in. As soon as you walked in all the ladies were in the big front room and they would stand up and you'd pick one out of a lineup of 5 -20 girls.

Let me tell you, they were pretty skanky and I felt like turning around and leaving. This place deserved to be on Harry Hines it was so seedy. Then I saw this beautiful Spanish chick, she turned out to be Columbian and was Hot As Hell, her name was Alejandra.

Alejandra took me by the hand to the pay window where a couple of dudes sat behind a glass windowed booth, it was probably bulletproof glass, and you paid for the length of session you wanted then went through a door to one of the rooms. The rooms varied in size and each had at least a massage table and some of the larger rooms had a sofa, too. Of my three visits there to see Alejandra everyone one of the massage tables had ripped vinyl so you had to put a towel over it to keep from getting scratch marks on your body.

Alejandra was a very passionate lover and we were a great match and the time flew by, but every session some dude goes to each room and bangs on the door and tells you your time is up even though you have 10 minutes left at least. Well, on my 3rd visit to see Alejandra we had the large room with the old dirty sofa and we were all over the place. It was intense, sweaty, passionate. She was insatiable and I was on my 'A game' every time with her. She was getting very vocal, which she never had before then came that dreaded KNOCK KNOCK on the door.

Before I could say anything Alejandra hollered, "Fuck you, he's got 10 minutes left or I'm quitting !!" ...Wow, and she got her 10 minutes. The handlers were mean muggin the fuck outta me when I walked out with my big ole shit eatin grin on my face.

Within about 2 weeks of that spectacular session someone ended up getting shot there and the place closed. I don't miss The Swedish Institute but I sure lucked into meeting Alejandra over a 3 week period.
I remember going by there and seeing a guy guarding the front with a rifle. A little later there was a shootout with guys on the inside having a session. The gunman ran next door to the SC to hideout. It was crazy....
In Stockholm years ago they had a Swedish-American Institute which was a dark club (unlicensed by the state) that would open at midnight. It had same setup with guns/guys at door and a hallway you'd go down to the club (under great scrutiny). There was a laminated ID card you had to use to even get in (invitation only). I still have mine. The things you'd could see/do in there were unreal.

It was run by either Albanians, Croats or Serbs who had immigrated to Sweden (I could never quite get a fix on that exactly).
Sure do. I remember Thomas the big black guy that ran it and got busted several times. Remember him taking over Oes after Anna Andersons problem that caused her too go crazy and go too jail.