What would you do if you found out your girlfriend was a provider.

Ok a question for all the men and would love input from you ladies as well...
Say you meet a girl normally, say at a bar or a club, maybe a mutual friend, or even internet dating site... you two fall for each other and talk of marriage and children... the whole time your in this relationship with this woman you think shes a secretary at an office or possibly some other "NORMAL" job... only to find out after months and months of being together that she is a provider, and a very well known popular one at that...
Do you stay, or do you go?
Ask for doubles
Lmao.... Now that I didnt think of... I think you might be onto something..
Get my cut
Do a gang bang with my buddies....lol
Im cracking up over here FOR REAL...
Do a gang bang with my buddies....lol Originally Posted by scurryken
Love it. Lol
She probably wouldn't mind leaving for a while so you could watch football with your buds!
Now you understand why she has such hot friends.

Love is a strong enough emotion to overlook the small stuff. If she don't mind mind me being the "honey pot" driver, I won't mind her providing the honey pot!
If I found out she Provided, I would be gifted a Get Out Of Jail Free card for life. And tell her to keep on humpin' if she wants to. And buy her the best damn mouthwash money could buy.
I would ask for cim and if I could pay extra for greek
What most guys would do is have this huge mental fight with themselves, be both turned on and then repulsed. Ask a dozen questions to the girl involved.

And finally, after thinking about it ad nauseum, he'll break up with her.

That is what the majority of the men will do. (Although I know that you weren't asking a woman!) There are VERY few men that are going to be accepting of a lady working such as we do.

Elisabeth
Start an talent management agency.

But I agree with EW, milk the cow for free while the fun lasts but it won't last much longer.
I'm getting PSE for free all I can.... And I get to see her friends too.
And her first question would be "why the hell are you looking at hookers in the first place?"

She should come clean before things get serious.