Do you keep your favorite provider's panties?

For all you panty sniffers out there,

Do you keep your providers panties?

I met a hobbyist once who had about 15 pairs of panties tacked on the wall. It was very neat and interesting. Reminded me of a skilled hunter showing off his stuffed animal heads on the wall!
yes i do. i wear a pair that belonged to one of my favorite ladies. after my wife found them in my car what else could i do.
You mean I can have the panties? Crap I've been getting screwed.
providers wear panties??
  • pwood
  • 09-27-2013, 02:23 PM
BSB
I'll make yours my first
BSB
I'll make yours my first Originally Posted by pwood
What if its a MFM session, who gets the panties? What if it FMF, do I get two panties?

And yes providers wear panties. Some of guys like removing them ourselves. It's nice GFE.
Only once. And she wasn't a provider, just a thang on the side, and it wasn't on purpose, they just happened to be under the seat of my car with the brownies she baked for me, neither of which got removed, eaten or hidden before they were discovered. Hey, what is a guy supposed to do when he loans a coworker his car? Right?

No souvenirs. Nice thought, though. It's the thought, after all, that counts. Knew a high profile guy, a hollywood type, on tour a lot, his GF TOLD him to bring home panties, turned her on. Go figure THAT shit! Where were those GF's when I was auditiong them?
Part of the donation goes toward paying for your panty collection
Part of the donation goes toward paying for your panty collection Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Damn it! Now you tell me. I'd have a stash of panties by now, some of them amazing. Im gonna have to start pussy play with the panties on now to get them all sweetened up to.take home.

I wonder what else I've been missing.
Souvenir panties. Hmmm. Is that a GFE extra?
when the Cellar had its final night on East Lancaster in Fort Worth, before the zoning law booted them out, I was there, and took a dancer's blouse she had left on a nearby chair, while she danced the final nude pre-zoning law dance in the city's history...I hid it under my leg, as a prank, she looked for it briefly after dancing, then took off to the dressing room before I could say anything.

I decided she didn't want it that bad, and took it home... you know, souvenir...

I still have the damn thing in a closet
BSB
I'll make yours my first Originally Posted by pwood
Give me your boxers! I want proof that I slayed that dragon! Lol
What if its a MFM session, who gets the panties? What if it FMF, do I get two panties?

And yes providers wear panties. Some of guys like removing them ourselves. It's nice GFE. Originally Posted by pfmtony
In MFM, the best cock gets the panties!
providers wear panties?? Originally Posted by fletch

Since when???
Give me your boxers! I want proof that I slayed that dragon! Lol Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
I have a pair of my ATF's boxers.....still slaying dragons! Lol