I got shorted for the first time....then he asked for more. Tsk tsk tsk!

I got shorted yesterday for the first time. He left me $240. Grr!! :/
I tried to call him right away 3 times, he didn't pick up. I e-mailed him. He responded thinking my donation was $250 or $260. WTF!

He said he made a mistake and he promised he would bring the rest tomorrow. Ugh, what a hassle! I wrote him back: "I feel used and cheated because of this. I hope you are a decent man and keep your promise."

So today he came by at 2pm to drop off the rest of my donation. We chatted by the front door for a little bit then he explained that since he is not a member of Eccie, he couldnt' see my donation amount and he could only see a few reviews. He showed me on his phone what he sees on my profile. He saw 3 reviews back from 2010 with a different rate. But there is also a link to P411 that he didn't bother to check which shows my updated rate.

To make story short, he kind of blamed it on me that he couldn't see the new rate. That I should get it 'fixed" and then he said,"Well, since I'm here now and your rate wasn't clear....do you think you can compromise?"
I said,"I beg your pardon? What do you mean by that?" (I thought he wanted some of his money back)
He said," Could we do a quick round since I'm here?"

I realized he was asking for a freebie cause he thinks it's my fault that he couldn't see my current rate. REALLY!!!!???? I am so offended.
That sucks! What an ass!!

Unfortunately I think most of us have come across a guy like that at some point or another... And since this is the first time it ever happened to you, I def know it's a bad feeling. He should've just brought you the rest of your donation without hinting for a freebie. That's definitely a jackass move.

I had one guy try to short me recently and then say he didn't know what my rate was for sure, but everyone knows my rates for FBSM and FS aren't hard to find on my ads or on my site.

Keep your head up xoxo
Did you kick him in the taint?
What a cheap dumb ass! Seems to be going around lately....
Damn it Samantha, don't leave us hangin' like that, how did you close or not close the deal? Did you go Asian Gangsta on him? Or did you go Tennis 'you better quit hooking me on line calls' Bee-otch on him? Or maybe you went passive 'I want world peace' Miss America on him?!
LOL!

What people (guys) will ask for from providers must be incredible sometimes. Samantha, you're worth every penny of your advertised rate.

Morbid curiosity; how was the appointment setup?
Really not trying to be offensive or jerky, genuinely curious how someone could have made it that far without seeing current rates.

Side question where does someone buy pants to fit balls big enough to rip someone off then come back expecting more?
I believe in a bitch named Karma.
I believe in a bitch named Karma. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Is she related to Sutra?

And is she hot???

Man he probably has a handle on here but didn't disclose it. Choosing to do a longer method of screening. What Gall this dude has...
I believe in a bitch named Karma. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Soooo... What did Sam do to deserve this returned load of Karma?!

There have been times where I did not have PA and the providers did not post rates in their ads, but I at least looked at the most recent reviews. Sounds like the guy knew what he was doing if he tried using eccie reviews from 3 years ago as his excuse.
Morbid curiosity; how was the appointment setup?
Really not trying to be offensive or jerky, genuinely curious how someone could have made it that far without seeing current rates. Originally Posted by bored@home
Wondering this myself. How was he screened? If it were thru references you might want to let the lady(s) know what he tried to pull on you.
  • hd
  • 10-03-2013, 07:55 PM
I don't know what it is with some guys? They think they're dealing with buying a car and want to haggle. I've always figured it's her body, she can name her price. Sam's rate has increased on occasions and I've always met that rate that was posted on her site. As I do with the other women. I will however mention a difference in the rate that may be posted on say eccie and P411 and will raise the question which is right and hope for the lesser, but never complain if she chooses the higher. But with higher rates, though I can afford them, will deter me from seeing someone if they seem too high to me.
I've walked out once maybe twice forgetting to leave the donation but the lady (not Sam) called me before getting in my car to leave. Total forgetfulness on my part and embarrassing to me. Thank God I can blame it on age.
But I also see what Sam dealt with as very rude on his part and believe the guy is very lucky he walked away without a tennis racket around his neck.
Well gee whiz, Samantha, he drove all the way back to you with more money in his hand and you do a grab and dash?

It is amazing how those in the wrong will try to turn it back on the person they wronged. It is a sign of a messed up mind.

I'm glad he made the price right. A 3 year old review is no basis for a current rate.