Michele Bachmann believes teaching Evolution is censorship

The debate between religion and politics is something that has gone on for a long time. The argument about the "Wall of Separation" between the two is a debate that becomes very intense whether it's between politicians or family members at the dinner table, but either way people are very passionate about this topic. When it comes to our school system the scientifically proven theory of evolution is universally accepted by most scientists. According to a Pew Research Center poll, over 97% of all scientists fully accept evolution as an absolute fact. The argument by the religious-right is that "creationism" should be taught in public schools as a widely accepted explanation of how life came to be. The problem is that creationism goes against the mass majority of what scientists believe. While creationism gives validation to a particular religious belief, those beliefs aren't based in science truth. At a recent education forum at the University of Northern Iowa, Republican presidential hopeful Michelle Bachmann, reinforced her position in supporting creationism.

Michele Bachmann: I think what you’re advocating for is censorship on the part of government. So the government would prohibit intelligent design from even the possibility of being taught in questioning the issue of evolution. And if you look at scientists there is not a unanimity of agreement on the origins of life. … Why would we forstall any particular theory? Because I don’t think that even evolutionists, by and large, would say that this is proven fact.

What Bachmann is saying is that the majority of scientists don't accept evolution and claim it's just a theory. The problem is that a theory is different from a scientific theory. When scientists say that evolution is a "theory", they compare it to other scientific theories like gravity and the earth orbiting the sun. The definition of a scientific theory is "a hypothesis which has withstood rigorous testing and is well supported by the facts."

The idea of pushing a religious belief into a taxpayer funded public school is going too far. The reason that they have religious and private schools is so they could teach their beliefs in their own setting. The separation of church and state is a debate that is on fire in today's political climate and it doesn't look like the fire will be put out any time soon.

Actually, many non-religionists also believe in intelligent design.
Michelle Bachmann also thought the U.S embassy in Iran is still open she said if she were President she would close the U.S embassy in Iran- but it' been closed since 1979 what a dummy she is!
As much as I would like to rebut you, WE, just because it's fun, I can't do it on this one with a straight face. She is an idiot.
As much as I would like to rebut you, WE, just because it's fun, I can't do it on this one with a straight face. She is an idiot.
LOOK WHO HAS THE NERVE TO CALL MB AN IDIOT.....THE GAY WHO LOST ALL HIS MONEY...YOUR JUDGMENT IS WORTHLESS, LIKE YOU..........DO YOUR FAMILY A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF......YOU'RE A BURDEN TO THEM.......
LOOK WHO HAS THE NERVE TO CALL MB AN IDIOT.....THE GAY WHO LOST ALL HIS MONEY...YOUR JUDGMENT IS WORTHLESS, LIKE YOU..........DO YOUR FAMILY A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF......YOU'RE A BURDEN TO THEM....... Originally Posted by Marshall
you are a hate filled SOB aren't you do him a favor and shoot him in your head.
Another cut n paste by biglouie: http://www.examiner.com/liberal-in-o...video-included

Let's give appropriate credit, BL.
LOOK WHO HAS THE NERVE TO CALL MB AN IDIOT.....THE GAY WHO LOST ALL HIS MONEY...YOUR JUDGMENT IS WORTHLESS, LIKE YOU..........DO YOUR FAMILY A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF......YOU'RE A BURDEN TO THEM....... Originally Posted by Marshall
She's a moron, and this just an ugly thing to say.
I think the "Ancient Aliens" guys make a good case. Evidence indicates that something happened about 50,000 years ago that dramatically increased the mental capacity of homonids that became humans (they theorize genetic engineering by ETs). My theory is that we've been going backwards ever since due to reverse evolution. We're living the movie Idiocracy.
Do us all a favor and shutup.

The kind of hatefull bile you're spewing belongs on the left.
I think the "Ancient Aliens" guys make a good case. Evidence indicates that something happened about 50,000 years ago that dramatically increased the mental capacity of homonids that became humans (they theorize genetic engineering by ETs). My theory is that we've been going backwards ever since due to reverse evolution. We're living the movie Idiocracy. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Iaintlueb good to know someone else watches Ancient Alien I love that show really has made me change my views on various topics- I actually do believe in that theory either our ancestors had help from E.T's or they had advanced technology in those days that somehow got lost over time.
Do us all a favor and shutup.
Originally Posted by joe bloe

NO...
Why are you so ridiculous? Michelle Bachmann IS an idiot. Would you like further proof?
NO... Originally Posted by Marshall
Yes
Yes Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thank you and all of your ilk.