Providers at 7star?

I've been getting the itch for some L3 and my go to is 7. Anyone know who's providing?
  • Tdam
  • 02-09-2024, 09:50 AM
Angel said she’s there till the 14th but I’m not sure who else is there. If you find out let me know.
Thanks! I might check out Angel
Just Savannah today Serena on vacay and other girl probably just out for the day
Details on savannah? Ive been before. Had the girl from Denver and then the latina with big fake titties.
  • Tdam
  • 02-09-2024, 02:32 PM
Savannah is the one with the big ol’booty.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...g-the-Savannah
who’s the girl
With the big fake boobs. I’m having a itch for a good ol Russian
I think you’re thinking of kelani
Details on savannah? Ive been before. Had the girl from Denver and then the latina with big fake titties. Originally Posted by Just1RandomGuy
Girl from Denver? U know if she went by any other names in San Antonio? Kenzie from BAH would work Denver occasionally and also work in massage parlors. Been dying to see her for a while now
I remember once a girl with glasses at 7 who went by Diamond, does that ring a bell for anyone?
Girl from Denver is kelani if I remember correctly
Girl from Denver is kelani if I remember correctly Originally Posted by Just1RandomGuy
Yeah Kelani is from Denver
Angel said she’s there till the 14th but I’m not sure who else is there. If you find out let me know. Originally Posted by Tdam
What does Angel look like?
  • Tdam
  • 02-13-2024, 08:47 AM
Think of a thicker Kim K. Super cute with a nice smile and dimples and really nice curves that knows how to work them. Plus easy to talk to.
  • Tdam
  • 02-13-2024, 08:48 AM
Yeah Kelani is from Denver Originally Posted by MongyBull
Is she the one that worked for BAH and that one spa off 410/callaghan a few years back? If so she is crazy hot.