Gianna Bellisa Warning!!!

I never get mad. I get even. And when I get even I get over it. Originally Posted by gee_a_cee
Sounds like someone has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old. I guess that explains a lot.
Man up, get over it and move on.
Which is exactly what I did, cancel it. Only a day late. Within literally hours of the break up she ran up a $2000 shopping spree. This after receiving written and acknowledged instructions to not use it as of the date and time of the email.

I dont know about anything else here, but I do know if somebody has my cc or account number it is time to cancle that card and get a new one. Originally Posted by thisguy23
Because there were times she was dead broke with no food and no gas. The CC was to be used as a last resort to not starve and to help her be mobile enough to try and earn some $$. Thought I could trust her to not fuck me over. See post above.

Why on earth would you let her have a credit card # Originally Posted by fetishfreak
  • BLM69
  • 12-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Which is exactly what I did, cancel it. Only a day late. Within literally hours of the break up she ran up a $2000 shopping spree. This after receiving written and acknowledged instructions to not use it as of the date and time of the email. Originally Posted by gee_a_cee
You cannot put a kid in a candy store and tell them don't eat the candy, Learn from your mistake and move on, These ladies are providers not your girlfriend or wife. good luck with everything.....
Sounds like someone has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old. I guess that explains a lot.
Man up, get over it and move on.
Originally Posted by Dan4424
Man up you say? How about this. You send me the $9000+ she owes me. I will promise to repay you say in 30 days. On that day we meet up, I give you a swift kick in the nuts, and we call it a day.

Would you be willing to "Man up, Get over it"? I think not.
I found this online so it must be true.
"Worst Business Decisions in History"
1. Ross Perot passing on Microsoft for $40M in 1979
2. iBM letting Microsoft retain DOS for $80k in 1980
3. Excite refusing to buy Google for $750k in 1999
4. You handing $9000 to a provider and expecting it back.

Man up to making a bad decision, and stop whining about it.
Best of luck to you in the future.
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2012, 11:59 AM
$9,000+ is hard to swallow, What's the next move to get your money back?
So, would Dan "man up, and get over it"? No, he wouldn't have to. Why? Because he wouldn't have done anything so stupid in the first place.
1. They are documented but unsecured.

2. There are several witnesses from the beginning that will have to swear under oath that it was loans to be repaid. That or commit perjury.

3. Will I ever see a penny of it? Not likely. But she will have either a judgement, if she shows up, or more likely a default judgement.

4. This on top of continued pressing of filed charges of burglary/theft of my property.

5. Continued pressing of CC fraud for using my CC when told in writing to not do so.

I never get mad. I get even. And when I get even I get over it. Originally Posted by gee_a_cee
Are you serious!! You don't have a snowball's chance in hell to do anything you have mentioned. From your ideas, it is obvious you do not know the law. You are very confused and often intermingle aspects of civil and criminal law. You syntax and grammer indicate you have some degree of intelligence. Maybe this can help you fill in the blanks:

1. A documented unsecured debt: You may go to small claims court. Assuming she does not provide evidence that the money given to her was a gift, you might prevail if she agreed to repay the money. Who is going to enforce this?? Are you going to renew the judgment every couple of years? Look, you aren't going to see a dime. Alternatively, ask the debtor to pay you a smaller lump sum payment for her outstanding debt to you. That is your best scenario, and I don't think that will work.

2. Perjury: it is committed in court under oath. Usually during discovery, if the witness is lying, then evidence is submitted of that lye, purjury might occur. It is a criminal act. Remember, this is a very (overly) simplistic scenario. There are a number of rules of evidence and civil procedure that would apply. But wait, you don't have to worry about any of this is small claims actions. Your have great friends to go answer a judges questions in court about an agreement you made with a prostitute

3. It is very difficult to enforce this judgment, assuming you get one. there is no security or collateral. See above

4. You do not press charges. The district attorney decides to prosecute cases based on the evidence. A victim may affect that decision if they decline to testify and affect the evidence and outcome of the case.

5. It is illegal for her to make CC charges to an account she is not authorized to use. You could have been more agressive here. Cancel the card, report it stolen, request a new card. All of which would have stopped this. THis will be very difficult to prove since you proabbly gave her access to the card initially.

Gee a cee, live and learn. Go find a nice young woman, have a great time, and write a review. This will take care of all your problems.
$9,000+ is hard to swallow, What's the next move to get your money back? Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I think my chances of recovering any $$ is slim to none, and slim left town.

Small Claims Court. Small filing fees, no lawyer.
Somehow I see a shared legal mind in this thread and the dreaded Horse drives the Car thread . . .
Are you serious!! You don't have a snowball's chance in hell to do anything you have mentioned. From your ideas, it is obvious you do not know the law. You are very confused and often intermingle aspects of civil and criminal law. You syntax and grammer indicate you have some degree of intelligence. Maybe this can help you fill in the blanks:

1. A documented unsecured debt: You may go to small claims court. Assuming she does not provide evidence that the money given to her was a gift, (No evidence of gift to be had. Sworn testimony from her friends it was a loan can be had)you might prevail if she agreed to repay the money. Who is going to enforce this?? Are you going to renew the judgment every couple of years? (Yes) Look, you aren't going to see a dime. (Likely not) Alternatively, ask the debtor to pay you a smaller lump sum payment for her outstanding debt to you. (Tried that by asking for small monthly payments. )That is your best scenario, and I don't think that will work.

2. Perjury: it is committed in court under oath.(Or formal deposition) Usually during discovery, if the witness is lying, then evidence is submitted of that lye, purjury might occur. It is a criminal act. Remember, this is a very (overly) simplistic scenario. There are a number of rules of evidence and civil procedure that would apply. But wait, you don't have to worry about any of this is small claims actions. Your have(Not my friends, hers) great friends to go answer a judges questions in court about an agreement you made with a prostitute(No, a "former" friend who just so happens to be a prostitute)

3. It is very difficult to enforce this judgment, assuming you get one. there is no security or collateral. See above

4. You do not press charges. The district attorney decides to prosecute cases based on the evidence. A victim may affect that decision if they decline to testify and affect the evidence and outcome of the case. ( You are correct, I do not press charges. I reported the offense against my property and who the likely culprit(s) were)

5. It is illegal for her to make CC charges to an account she is not authorized to use. You could have been more agressive here. Cancel the card, report it stolen, request a new card. All of which would have stopped this. THis will be very difficult to prove since you proabbly gave her access to the card initially. (I did give her access initially. Then an email specifically stating no more charges as of the date and time of the email. An acknowledged email.

Gee a cee, live and learn. Go find a nice young woman, have a great time, and write a review. (This too I have done. Many times.) This will take care of all your problems.(Don't we all wish)

Long story short. I've already laid out the $$ and consulted an attorney. I know where she and I both stand, criminally and civilly.

Most, if not all, think this alert is about money owed. It's not. And I will not continue to respond to posts about how stupid I was. I was stupid. No doubt. But I won't roll over and play dead. I am retired now and have some funds to devote to seeing that justice, in all respects, is done.

The alert pertained to something ( which board rules state cannot be put out in public ) that any past or potential client should know. This has to be handled via PM, of which I have received a great many.
U must have rode the real short bus...
I will gladly pay u Tuesday ...for a hamburger today...
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2012, 02:47 PM
I will gladly pay u Tuesday ...for a hamburger today... Originally Posted by workoutjunkie