Schedule Change

Sorry guys,
I will be unavailable for the rest if the week/weekend & into next week.
check with me Tue/Wed next week for possible availability.

Kidney stones landed me in the ED last night and I am currently not leaving the hospital. When I do I have been instructed to take it easy, so I will be unavailable until maybe Wednesday next week.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Yikes!! Take care of yourself, hope you feel better soon!!
donts worry

...lotsa jimmies here ...also gets their plans ...ruined by the ...ED
Kidney stones SUCK only had the pleasure once and that was enough LOL hope you feel better soon
Yikes!! Take care of yourself, hope you feel better soon!! Originally Posted by irpatio
Thnx Luv

donts worry

...lotsa jimmies here ...also gets their plans ...ruined by the ...ED Originally Posted by Plastic Man
You actually said something funny that makes sense...
Good job PM

Kidney stones SUCK only had the pleasure once and that was enough LOL hope you feel better soon Originally Posted by gaijin1969
Thnx Luv
Hope you feel better soon.

PM cuck visit ya at the Hospitle...He knows where the ED is, but needs yer rume #��
I used to play with a hook who had a dog . The dog had bladder stones, and in typical greedy hooker fashion the dog's owner tried every conniving underhanded trick in the book to try to get me to pay for the surgery. Needless to say I didn't even give this a thought and the hook pretended to be pissed at me for being insensitive for about 3 months or so. According to the hook the surgery and everything associated with it was going to run north of 2 grand.

The next time I heard from this hook she told me the dog had now developed kidney stones and needed another surgery. Same song and dance. Everything the same actually, except this time it was kidney stones instead of bladder stones.

Approximately 3 months after this I heard from the hook again. No crybaby bullshit about the dog, no shitty attitude. The dog's abdominal area even appeared shaven so something was going on with it, although I couldn't see a scar.

Fortunately the dog was OK. It was a beautiful tri-colored Pembroke Welsh Corgi. I would love to see the dog again if it's owner weren't such a lying cunt.

Anyway I hope everything works out with the kidney stones, I have heard they are extremely painful. Someone once mentioned to me you can get them if you hold in your piss too frequently, so if you do that stop doing it asap.
Thnx NBT
hows bouts a ...poll ...that this funnel will be backs ...ta funnelin by monday ...mornin at the latest

...we loves ...our
Get well soon sexy!
Feel better soon Angel!
Take care and get well soon Angel
Take it easy and get healed up
  • PBJ4U
  • 09-21-2017, 03:12 PM
hope you feel better soon. I had once and it was terrible.
PB
hows bouts a ...poll ...that this funnel will be backs ...ta funnelin by monday ...mornin at the latest

...we loves ...our Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I highly doubt I will be back on Monday

Your ThreAD Queen Loves Y'all Too!

Get well soon sexy! Originally Posted by Bonfirenut
Thnx

Feel better soon Angel! Originally Posted by DavidPuddy
Thnx

Take care and get well soon Angel Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Will Do

Take it easy and get healed up Originally Posted by lilylivered
Will Do

hope you feel better soon. I had once and it was terrible.
PB Originally Posted by PBJ4U
Thnx
It is, this is worse then giving birth!