Why the ban?

So is Angel T banned..?? Can someone tell me why??
So is Angel T banned..?? Can someone tell me why?? Originally Posted by Legacy69
It's none of our business.

It's privileged information reserved for the lick spittles.

It makes them feel important.

Feel sorry for them, they have no lives.
Classified information:
Need level 5 clearence
The posts were deleted, it was outing a members RL info. Whew
Oh wow.. ok..
Her threDs and all were free publicity but unsure if fellas wanted to hog her out due to composition anyway. Traffic to her sheets shouldn't suffer a bit since legs were spread long before wifi and data whew
Staff won't comment on the specific infractions of any member...y'all know that...send her an email if you like...
I have been banned twice, both times I got short explanations which are probably better described as categories, for the bannings.

If you're friendly with the hook I'm sure she could tell you why she got zapped.

I feel bad for her having been banned during the same timeframe that the board retards and wretches are being weeded out because it can almost be framed as guilt by association by pussies and conspiracy theorists. I do not consider this hook to be a self-aggrandizing or self-important individual at all.

One time I got banned it was absolutely legitimate, the other time it was very questionable, at least as I see it.

Not sure you're allowed to post specifics, otherwise I would be happy to.
I have been banned twice, both times I got short explanations which are probably better described as categories, for the bannings.

If you're friendly with the hook I'm sure she could tell you why she got zapped.

I feel bad for her having been banned during the same timeframe that the board retards and wretches are being weeded out because it can almost be framed as guilt by association by pussies and conspiracy theorists. I do not consider this hook to be a self-aggrandizing or self-important individual at all.

One time I got banned it was absolutely legitimate, the other time it was very questionable, at least as I see it.

Not sure you're allowed to post specifics, otherwise I would be happy to. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
She said to tell you thank you.
I was hoping maybe one of the mods would have said something.. but know as well they wont.
No problem at all.

Probably better off not being distracted by the whore board anyway.
I was hoping maybe one of the mods would have said something.. but know as well they wont. Originally Posted by Legacy69
So even she doesn't know why?
Wow
Smh.. if y'all knew why.. lord.. hahaha. Ima keep mouth shut..
You n***** never heard of Universal Criminality? EECIE ain't the only place it exists.

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
-pk