Buffalo the 100 hh Utr

Are they still out there

2/3 years ago it seemed like there were a million women around buffalo who were utr who either just needed a lol extra spending cash or loved sex and wanted to make a few bucks while playing

It seems lately any decent girls are 140/160 for half.now there's plenty of girls on back page that do 50/60 qs but backpage is a roll of the dice at best.

Wondering if this type of woman at this price point is a thing of the past or guys just aren't sharing anymore. Pm if any decent ideas
Members are not allowed to advertise services for UTR providers on the board anymore. Eccie has an age-verification process for providers, and there's no way to verify the ages of UTRs, so advertising for them isn't allowed.
It seems like u didn't read post that well I did not ask anyone to list girls rather just asked the question if this type of rates is out there. I specifically mentioned anyone with specifics to pm me as opposed to posting

With that being said it's ok to review an Utr or backpage girl and if that review is glowing there is no better form of advertising. The girl on bp that posts age of 24 could just as easily be 44 or less than 18 there is no age verification. Additionally not only allowing these links to their pages but in fact requiring contact info in order to receive credit seems to be more of a risk than exchanging info via a pm
It seems like u didn't read post that well I did not ask anyone to list girls rather just asked the question if this type of rates is out there. I specifically mentioned anyone with specifics to pm me as opposed to posting

With that being said it's ok to review an Utr or backpage girl and if that review is glowing there is no better form of advertising. The girl on bp that posts age of 24 could just as easily be 44 or less than 18 there is no age verification. Additionally not only allowing these links to their pages but in fact requiring contact info in order to receive credit seems to be more of a risk than exchanging info via a pm Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
just keep them to yourself for as long as possible

put in your own work

you cant have it both ways
Legit question here. If someone asks a question about a BP gal that is not age verified here and gets an answer from a member saying the gal was great, is that allowed?
Then why use this board
just keep them to yourself for as long as possible

put in your own work

you cant have it both ways Originally Posted by JONBALLS
then how is this board a benefit
then how is this board a benefit Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
its not a benefit for low prices

if that's what your looking for
Then why use this board Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
It's good for sharing information back-channel.
It seems like u didn't read post that well I did not ask anyone to list girls rather just asked the question if this type of rates is out there. I specifically mentioned anyone with specifics to pm me as opposed to posting Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
I gave you the answer to your comment. You specifically asked if the girls were gone, or if guys just weren't sharing anymore. I told you why they weren't sharing anymore.

Wondering if this type of woman at this price point is a thing of the past or guys just aren't sharing anymore. Pm if any decent ideas Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
With that being said it's ok to review an Utr or backpage girl and if that review is glowing there is no better form of advertising. The girl on bp that posts age of 24 could just as easily be 44 or less than 18 there is no age verification. Additionally not only allowing these links to their pages but in fact requiring contact info in order to receive credit seems to be more of a risk than exchanging info via a pm Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
You would be incorrect.

Advertising the services for a provider here, in part, consists of you being the contact person for the provider. In a BP ad, the board has nothing to do with facilitating contact with the provider, her ad, that she placed, is already out there. If you post, "contact me for her number" the board is now acting as the ad forum, and facilitating contact with a provider who may be underage. That's a problem.

Legit question here. If someone asks a question about a BP gal that is not age verified here and gets an answer from a member saying the gal was great, is that allowed? Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
Why wouldn't it be? You're not facilitating contact with her, are you? Her ad has the contact information in it.

Some of you seem to be looking at this from an all or nothing viewpoint. If we can't talk about these girls, the board is of no use. You can view this board that way if you want, but you're missing the bigger picture.

P.S.-It also seems that some of you have forgotten what the term UTR means...
Head across the pond for my latest favorite.

She is 22, anything........

Image violation...Non VP naked images.---Ad violation- No ads for Non Verified providers-PK
Classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat

I gave you the answer to your comment. You specifically asked if the girls were gone, or if guys just weren't sharing anymore. I told you why they weren't sharing anymore.

Quote:
Wondering if this type of woman at this price point is a thing of the past or guys just aren't sharing anymore. Pm if any decent ideas

Quote:
With that being said it's ok to review an Utr or backpage girl and if that review is glowing there is no better form of advertising. The girl on bp that posts age of 24 could just as easily be 44 or less than 18 there is no age verification. Additionally not only allowing these links to their pages but in fact requiring contact info in order to receive credit seems to be more of a risk than exchanging info via a pm

You would be incorrect.

Advertising the services for a provider here, in part, consists of you being the contact person for the provider. In a BP ad, the board has nothing to do with facilitating contact with the provider, her ad, that she placed, is already out there. If you post, "contact me for her number" the board is now acting as the ad forum, and facilitating contact with a provider who may be underage. That's a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
Legit question here. If someone asks a question about a BP gal that is not age verified here and gets an answer from a member saying the gal was great, is that allowed?

Why wouldn't it be? You're not facilitating contact with her, are you? Her ad has the contact information in it.

Some of you seem to be looking at this from an all or nothing viewpoint. If we can't talk about these girls, the board is of no use. You can view this board that way if you want, but you're missing the bigger picture.

P.S.-It also seems that some of you have forgotten what the term UTR means...
Champagne Brown has outed my personal information publicly on the board, and privately to others on multiple occasions. She has been banned multiple times for outing me. Click here, https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=11 7

Don't ask questions you don't want to hear the answers to, because I'm Wakeup, and I have no problem being the elephant out front, shitting all over your parade...
This is the reason this board sucks ass. Why don't you just go back under your bridge, troll?
Feel free to leave...if you spend all your time over there, they MIGHT get double digit concurrent users...